24.

I updated. Again!

Kinda sweet chapter. Tell me what you think. Read, vote and comment.

----

@AainaZaydaan : away from the real world.

Aaina x Zaydaan

Aaina x Zaydaan.

Somewhere in the beautiful hills of murree, Zaydaan Ziagil had a safe haven. A place that showed him what true life actually was, a place where he could come and not think about anything, just about nature and beauty and how life was going to end one day.

For the world, his safe place, his place of relaxation was his farm house.

Only a limited amount of people knew about this stone house though. It belonged to his grandfather who had gifted it to Idrees Ziagil and Idrees Ziagil had passed it on to his own son. It was a cozy, beautiful place. Realistic.

He sat on the chair placed outside the kitchen, scrolling through his phone, reading some of the important emails that Hamza had forwarded him. Meanwhile, his wife. His wife, who had her hair pulled into a pony tail, his wife who was finally wearing that one shirt Zaydaan really liked on her because it looked sexy on her.

"How many people do I have to cook for?" She mumbled, tasting the tomato paste to see whether it had the perfect amount of spices in it or not.

Zaydaan looked at her, busy as she tried to cook something that he didn't even know about.

"We can order something from outside." He tried. Aaina shook her head, putting the paste on light heat as she walked out of the kitchen.

"And risk the chances of someone poisoning you? Um no." She murmured, picking up the onions from the basket placed on the side.

"Well, well. Look who is being dramatic now." Zaydaan replied, still scrolling through the phone

"I'll cook for them as well." Zaydaan stood up, putting his phone away and looking at her.

"Okay. Walk." He said to her, trailing behind her.

"Walk." She mimicked.

"Don't mock me." He stated, tasting the paste that was on the stove.

"Arey.."

She gave him a look, putting the onions on the cutting board as she started to cut them, feeling the burn behind her eyes.

She looked at Zaydaan, who looked so different, so much at ease.

"When you first brought me here, I looked around and I realised that the farm house was just for show. This was your real home." She reminded him of the first time that he had brought her here, telling him that this was his home.

"I remember." Hs replied, sniffing and wiping the tears away as the onions did their magic.

Zaydaan looked at her, seeing her tears.