Five.

---

Aaina.

In the middle of the day, right after brunch..the first lady was sat frustrated on a couch, eyes swollen with the lack of sleep and worry evident on her face.

Her husband had been accused of sexual harassment. The man who didn't care enough to lift his head up and even greet a woman properly, that man was being accused of harassment.

There was no doubt in Aaina's mind when it came to Zaydaan. The one thing that Idrees Ziagil had taught his sons was to not look at women who were not theirs. Ahad, who had been a playboy back in the day, even Ahad hadn't been accused of such a thing.

But the Prime Minister was being targeted and it truly worried his wife.

The media was having a field day, or field days if that was even a thing. Even international media was happily reporting it all, creating a perception that the noble, the respectful, the very charming Prime Minister of Pakistan might just be a harasser.

On the other hand, Zaydaan didn't want her to worry. He didn't want her to think over it. Leave it, Aaina.

He wanted her to simply forget about it, like it was not a big deal. He had left in the morning without eating his breakfast, grumbling that she was worrying for nothing.

Aaina knew how worried he was himself. And then there was Zayla, their daughter who had fever since last night and just wouldn't eat enough.

She let out a sigh, putting the oatmeal in her daughter's mouth, or trying atleast.

"I'm really on my last stage of patience, Zayla. Open up." She mumbled.

Her daughter crossed her arms and shook her head. She hated oatmeal but Aaina wanted her to eat healthy, especially since she was sick.

"Poori ki poori baap pay chali gai hai, akar bhi waise aur nakhre bhi."

(She's gone exactly on her father, the same attitude and the same tantrums)

Aaina whispered more to herself than to anyone really, she lifted the spoon up once again.

"Open up, my baby. You need this." She tried again.

Her daughter shook her head.

"No, mama."

"Subah aap ke baba bhi yehi bol kar gaye hain mujhe. No, Aaina. No, mama. Bus na sunna hi reh gaya hai life mai,"

(Your father said the exact same thing to me this morning. No Aaina, no mama. All there's left in my life is listening to your no's)

She whined, putting the spoon back and looking at the hallway from where Ahad and Noora were just walking in.

The railway minister looked at his best friend, chuckling at her disheveled condition.

"Kya ho gaya hai, subah subah kyun whine kar rahi ho."

(What happened? Why are you whining so early in the morning?)

Ahad greeted her in his own way, Aaina rolled her eyes.

"Good morning." She greeted the both of them properly. Ahad mumbled his Salam and went to sit on the chair besides Zayla.

"Morning, bhabhi." Noora said next, sitting on the right side of the sofa.

"Morning, Noora."

Aaina mumbled, focusing her attention back on on Ahad and Zayla.

"What happened to my darling?"