30.

This is kind of an emotional chapter but I hope you guys will like it.

I live for drama I swear.

You're not used to this Zaydaan so lets see how you react to him :)

This is a very long chapter so better be prepared to comment the hell out lmao. And also I'm a fan of happy endings so chill out, things will turn out okay at the end. There are happy endings even after losing certain people so chill.

Make sure to vote and comment.

Aaina x Zaydaan.

The utter pain and anxiety that had taken over the Ziagil family in the current moment was everything that they had not imagined.

It had been three hours since the dreadful news and three hours since his wife hadn't woken up.

Three hours without Zayla felt like three years to Zaydaan. He didn't even know where to go and what to do. He felt so helpless, so angry, so our of his own mind that all he could do right now was bark out orders and yell at people. Was he only good at this? Giving orders? Why did he feel so vulnerable that he could not even step out of the house to find his own damn daughter?

He stood at the corner of the room, his heart racing with rage as he looked at the doctor who had been checking up on his wife for several minutes now.

Finally, the woman stood up..giving a list of medicines to the man who she had brought with her. The man nodded and left the room, to bring the necessary medicines.

"How is she?" Ahad asked the doctor as she looked at him and then at the first Lady's husband.

"She seems like she is under alot of stress. I am sure she has not eaten anything today. The baby is fine but she needs to be more careful." The doctor continued.

"I'll suggest a complete check up at the hospital though." She added.

Zaydaan nodded at the doctor, big even sparing her a decent look.

"Okay. Leave." He mumbled, turning around to see his wife who had her eyes closed.

Ahad clicked his tongue, shaking the doctor's hand.

"What he means is thank you for coming at such a short notice, we'll see you at the hospital soon." He thanked her.

"No problem. I have given her an injection, she's going to sleep for a while." She told him as he opened the door for her. Ahad gave his brother a look, then gestured the doctor towards Alexander, who was the only man present outside the bedroom.

"Thanks again, doctor. Alexander will see you out." Alexander guided the doctor downstairs and Ahad found that moment to enter the bedroom again.

He spotted his brother with a phone in his hand and the land line in another. He seemed so out of the zone that it scared Ahad. He understood his brother's dilemma, he was only Zayla's chachu and yet he was shaking at the thought of her not being here with them, the thought of something happening to her was too devastating, he couldn't even imagine the extent of pain that his brother was going through right now.

This was not any man. This was his brother's worst enemy who gave zero fucks about morals and ethics. He was a man without conscience.

Ahad walked upto his brother as he dimmed the lights of the room, knowing that it was better if Aaina slept for a long time. The earlier she woke up, the more drama she would create. He knew Aaina. She didn't think much when it came to such situations. She would do anything to get Zayla back without thinking about the consequences.