22.

Exams from tomorrow but I couldn't help but write this. Haven't read it so ignore the mistakes.

Make sure to make me really happy through your comments cause I updated even tho I have shit to study okay!!

Alright, another dramatic chapter lol.

--

@AainaZaydaan : Morning, rain and Islamabad. The most beautiful. @ExplorePakistan

This particular morning is Islamabad was one of Aaina's favourite mornings

This particular morning is Islamabad was one of Aaina's favourite mornings. She had woken up to the man she loved, tied in his arms. She had gone on a morning walk with him, with drops of rain falling onto them after every short while.

The rain had stopped but the beautiful weather had not. Clouds dominated the morning sky, although the clouds are white in color, there was a certain greyness in the sky, indicating that rain might come and pour itself down once again.

It was almost chilly today, the scent of rain was all around their room as she had kept the windows open.

After that, Zaydaan had got ready and Aaina had not bothered to change. She still had a few hours to go as she didn't have to go to the foundation but to a seminar.

She had waited for the Prime Minister to get ready and the couple had then walked downstairs for breakfast together. Ahad, Noora and his mother were present on the breakfast table.

With Noora and Ahad both eating some cornflakes, mama was indulging in some coffee and toast.

"Morning." Zaydaan mumbled, sitting down on his seat.

"Good morning." Aaina greeted, the cheerfulness in her voice indicated that things were alright. Ahad visibly relaxed upon seeing that as he put another spoon of cereal in his mouth.

Ahad greeted her with a smile as she poured some tea in Zaydaan's cup and then in hers.

"Hey, where have you been?" Ahad asked, he wanted to talk to her but she had been very reluctant this time.

He understood that she needed space so he hadn't tried after that. Some problems, even best friends could not fix.

"I had alot of work at the foundation, the fundraiser is coming up." Aaina replied, putting half a paratha in Zaydaan's plate as well.

Zaydaan hated eating breakfast, if it were up to him, he would only drink his chai and then got on with his work.

"How is your new bodyguard?" Ahad teased, receiving a not so friendly stare from his brother.

"Friendly. He's quite nice." Aaina responded, chuckling at the way Zaydaan had stared at his brother.

She had egg and toast, taking a sip of her chai after every bite.