Ten.

HEYA.

HERE'S THE NEW CHAPTER.

MAKE SURE TO TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK.

---

Aaina x Zaydaan

Aaina x Zaydaan.

"You know when you tell someone you want another child and you want to do something about that tonight, you also have to show up for that." The first lady greeted her husband, her very tired, red eyed husband.

She was sat in the living room of the Prime Minister House and her man had just entered the area, it was eight in the morning.

He had left at four in the evening yesterday and came back home at this time.

Aaina was freshly showered and ready, reviewing a few applications when Zaydaan arrived home.

He stopped at the sound of her voice, giving her a lazy smile as she came towards him.

"Good morning." He greeted back, ignoring all the teasing taunts that she had thrown his way.

"Where were you? I called you twice." She said with a small frown, not understanding his habit of not picking up the phone at such times.

"I texted." He replied, she almost wanted to roll her eyes but stopped herself.

Instead, she narrowed her eyes at him.

"Yeah. 'Don't wait up. Busy. PM duties.' You explained it so well." She stated, Zaydaan only shrugged.

"I was at the Chief minister's House. An urgent work had come up." He told her.

She nodded in understanding, seeing his serious expression she knew that it was something of grave importance.

"Okay. Is it sorted now?" He started to walk towards the stairs, she walked by his side.

"Yes. Chai bhijwa do upar (send me some tea), I'm hell tired. Where's Zayla?"

He hadn't seen her since yesterday and usually, he found her awake at this time. Today, however..she was not with her mother.

"With Noora." Aaina replied, Zaydaan let out an exasperated sigh.

"Keep her with you in the mornings atleast, Aaina. You've been giving her to Noora alot these days." He told her, disappointment evident on his face.

Aaina let out a frown.

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"It means that you're her mother and you need to stop giving her responsibility to others."

She wanted to call him out for not spending enough time with Zayla either, for coming home at such crazy times but she understood his position. Usually, Zaydaan understood her too. She didn't understand where those words had come from.