33.

Long chapter!!

Don't forget to comment and vote because I wrote this chapter from my heart.

It's a glimpse to Zaydaan by Zaydaan. Written in his pov at the start, I hope you guys will like it. There's a glimpse into his past and present.

Every word that I've written from Zaydaans pov is so special to me so I hope you guys will like it. Each line has its own meaning so read carefully hshd.

Mske sure to vote and comment.

Tell me what you think.

Zaydaan Ziagil

Zaydaan Ziagil.

My emotions were a part of me that I never wanted to express. As a child who was raised in a manner where emotions only meant that a person was weak, I never really did express myself. Even if I wanted to bare my soul to someone, I always felt like I would be giving up control of my own self to others.

I was the kind of man who thought about practical life, about goals and achievements and domination. I was the kind of man who wanted someone's love but did not want to love in return. I was the kind of man who wanted care and respect but did not want to do the same for the other person. I was the kind of man who hated the people who did not listen to me.

I vaguely remember the first time I had met my wife. She was wearing a green dress, was nearly eighteen years of age and hesitated to even look in my direction. At that time, I did not know that she was going to be my wife, my wife was going to be Minal after all.

But even though I was committed to an other woman, I still wanted to pluck this flower and keep with me.

My father had raised me as a strong, Independent and confident man who did not need a woman's approval to succeed in life. I knew why he raised me this way, he did not want me to feel insecure about the lack of a mother's love in my life.

But even his love and his crazy way of raising me could not fill the emptiness in my life. I often mistook this emptiness as my anger and drive to be the most powerful man in the country.

Then, one day she came along and things changed.

She was not the woman who opened up my heart or ignited love in it. My heart was filled with love for another woman, a long, long time ago. Then she came into my life, she got forced into it and she made her place in my world. Then, one day the thought of not being able to see her started to claw at my heart. Suddenly, I could not see her in pain, even though I had given her the most of it. Just like an instant switch, everything changed.

When she got attacked for the very first time, I remember I had been absolutely cruel to her before that. I had told her that I would never love her and she had even accepted that, claiming that her love was enough for the both of us. I had told her that our marriage was a political alliance and there was not going to be any more care in this relationship.