19.

Four chapters in four days ya'll.

Dramatic as fuck chapter. Each line is important, trust me.

My babies are fighting ahh.
Make sure to drop alot of comments cause some dialogues by Zaydaan are brutal afff!!

I'm also updating fickle soonn so you have to check that out if you have not already. Okay now.

Check it out.

Aaina x Zaydaan

The next morning, Aaina woke up with a smile on her face. Her daughter was snuggled up close to her, she could smell the faint smell of the baby shampoo that she always used on Zayla, her soft snores and the way her small arms were tightened around her mother's waist.

Aaina smiled. That was one hell of a way to wake up in the morning. She kissed the top of her daughter's head, taking out her phone from under the pillow to check the time.

9.45 am.

She let a yawn escape from her mouth as she untangled Zayla's arms from around her. She stood up from the bed, picking up her phone.

Her eyes fell on the lockscreen yet again and she smiled, this picture never failed to put a smile on her face. It was her and Zaydaan, holding Zayla in their arms as she gave a toothless smile. It was from her first birthday party, two years ago.

She typed a message, sending it to her husband.

Good morning ❤️ hope your day goes well. P.S don't just have chai for breakfast. Eat something.

The message got delivered instantly and he read it instantly. But as usual, she didn't see him type a reply.

Aaina let out a groan, typing another quick text.

And reply when you read my message for God's sake!

She texted yet again. Finally, she saw him type and the response came.

Zaydaan ❤️

I had toast and tea. Don't worry!

Aaina shook her head, not even thinking about it. Atleast, he had replied.

Okay. I'll see you at home tonight :)

She responded, putting her phone on charge after that, getting ready for breakfast herself.

---

Aaina didn't have time to talk to Idrees Ziagil and take his opinion on her meeting Saaniya as she was already running late

Aaina didn't have time to talk to Idrees Ziagil and take his opinion on her meeting Saaniya as she was already running late. She had asked Raima to inform Saaniya that she would meet her at the farmhouse during lunch time.

She had also talked to her mother in law about it, who had simply said that she was a mature adult who knew what to do and what decisions to make. She also warned her about Zaydaan's reaction but Aaina had assured her that she would talk to Zaydaan as soon as he arrived back home. She would be home by then anyway.