Six.

It's been like two weeks since I've updated but I've been too busy surviving the heat, sleeping and lowkey whining.

I have a job interview tomorrow for my dream job so please pray for me guys. It would mean alot.

And make sure to vote and comment on this chapter. The story is taking off and every chapter has some piece of info that'll help connect the dots at the end.

Comment, vote and tell me what you think!

Here you go.

Aaina x Zaydaan

Aaina x Zaydaan

Out of all the things that she had expected to happen in her life, in their life....this one was just not it.

Aaina was an optimistic person in general but lately, all she felt was worry and negativity. She felt like everything was slowly changing, their perfect world was slowly shattering away.

The moment she had seen the news, the news of Saaniya Chaudhry, another woman and not just some random woman but a powerful, clever one, accusing her husband of harassment, all she could feel was fear.

She understood that the Chaudhrys were after them, Awan was going to seek revenge from Zaydaan but she didn't know that he was going to stoop so low. But then, this person had sent people to kill Zaydaan..he had already crossed the line.

She had cancelled her meeting right there and then, panicking to no ends. Noora had tried to talk to her but she had just walked away, rushing out of the house like it was suffocating her.

She entered the Prime Minister's office, her eyes finding the Prime Minister's deputy secretary, standing outside the cabinet conference hall.

Aaina walked towards him, mumbling her greetings to the people who came towards her, saying her Salam and trying to be as polite as she could be in her panicked state.

She took a few more steps when she spotted Hamza coming towards her too, giving her his cordial signature smile.

"Salam. Where's the Prime Minister?" She questioned, coming straight to the point.

"Hello, ma'am. He's in a meeting right now with his cabinet." Hamza replied, pointing towards the conference room.

Right now, Aaina didn't care about his cabinet or his meetings. He was being accused of sexual harassment by a second woman, a woman who was his brother's ex girlfriend, a woman who had promised Aaina years ago that she would watch while her brother destroyed their world.

And now, Awan was free. He could plan and plot, do whatever he wanted to do.

It worried her.

"Tell him I'm here to talk to him." She stated, crossing her arms and waiting for Hamza to walk inside.