20.

Not as dramatic as the last chapter but important.

Make sure to tell me what you think. Check it out and maybe, I'll update the next chapter by late night. I'm in the mood so who knows!!

Also, tiny tiny glimpse of Awan in this chap.

:))

---

Aaina x Zaydaan.

Since the Prime Minister had arrived home late at night after his argument with Aaina, he expected to see her asleep on their bed. Instead, he found an empty bed.

He did not understand why she was not in her room but it worried him. He had expected her half asleep, ready to make things up and actually focus on the real issue at hand.

Instead, she was not even in their bedroom. He found her asleep with Zayla in her arms, in her playroom.

It was pretty much clear from that only, he had managed to hurt her ego as well. Had he gone too far? Maybe.

But years of marriage and understanding, she knew who he was, how his personality was, things that made him mad and angry, yet she had gone behind his back.

To him, he felt like she didn't give a flying fuck about talking to him, let alone seeking his permission before meeting the Chaudhry bitch.

So the Prime Minister went to sleep, not bothering to care about anything else.

The next morning, he woke up and found no traces of his wife. He had his usual tea and got ready for work.

As he walked out of the bedroom, he found Sana, Aaina's most favourite girl out of the entire staff, with a tray in her hands and a frown on her forehead.

He looked at her, questioning the whereabouts of his wife.

"Where's Aaina?" He asked, snapping the woman's attention towards himself.

Sana greeted the Prime Minister with a Salam, pointing at the tray of food and nervously talking to him.

"She's in Zayla's playroom, Sir. Do you want me to call her?"

Zaydaan Ziagil shook his head.

"No. Go inside now." He said to her but Sana bit her lip, not really knowing how to respond to that.

"Madam says she's not hungry and that we don't need to disturb her." She told him, continuing as the Prime Minister's questioning stare was still at her.

"Sir, actually Aaina bibi didn't come down for breakfast this morning so we made breakfast for her and sent it to her but she refused to eat it." She explained.

Zaydaan frowned. It was so unlike Aaina to refuse food, especially breakfast.

"Take it back, tell her that I'm asking her to eat her food." He ordered.

Sana nodded, still nervous and hesitant. She tried to open the door of the room as per the Prime Minister's orders but she was also reluctant.

She inhaled a deep breath. Zaydaan stood there, waiting.

"What?" His tone was sharp as he questioned her about her reluctant behaviour.

"She said that she wants to sleep and we shouldn't disturb her. She must have fallen asleep by now." Sana replied, looking at the food in the tray.

"What about Zayla?"

"She was sleeping on the bed as well."

Zaydaan shrugged, gesturing her to leave.