27.

Long as fuck chapter. Very important. Chapters after this are going to be long and twisted so be ready. Around 6000 words lmao...

Make sure to vote and comment. I need the boost so I can write fast lol.

And also check out golden if you haven't :). It's good, trust me.

Aaina x Zaydaan

Aaina x Zaydaan

Prime Minister Zaydaan Ziagil stood alongside his wife, first lady Aaina Zaydaan at the Nur Khan airbase. They waited for the Russian President's aircraft to come at a halt, ready to welcome him to Pakistan.

Aaina, who was dressed in a traditional baby pink and white shalwar kameez, did not feel well since the entire morning. Her head felt like spinning and her body felt like it was so weak that she could not even stand properly on her feet.

She took a deep sigh, steadying herself by putting her hand near her husband's arm. Zaydaan frowned, looking at him.

"You alright?" He mumbled from beside her. She nodded.

"Yes, I'm fine."

He knew she was not fine. She looked quite pale compared to how she usually looked.

"I told you to eat. You just make it a habit not to." He commented.

"I did eat. I just felt woozy."

Upon hearing that, her husband turned to look at her.

"Have you had your period this month?" He questioned, voice above a whisper. Aaina had kept track of her period, she knew that her period was infact late.

She was not entirely sure that she was pregnant or not but the symptoms seemed to go that way.

"Not really. It was supposed to happen last week." She answered, counting in her head.

"Then you should get yourself checked." Zaydaan suggested.

Aaina let out a small groan.

"I'd be pregnant at the most terrible time." She trailed off, walking forward by her husband's side as the plane came to a halt and the doors opened.

Zaydaan ushered Zayla forward, smiling at her as his team finally put the flowers in her hands. The smile on their baby girl's face was enough to light up anyone's day.

"Hush, be grateful." Zaydaan murmured, smiling at his daughter who was now bouncing her leg and holding flowers.

Usually, school girls that were much older did this task, of presenting a bouquet to the head of state visiting their country. It was meant as a gesture of peace. But for the very first time, Zaydaan had actually wanted Zayla to do it.

Among all the negativity going around them, she was the only positive aspect of their life right now. He wanted to show the world that their rumours about his daughter not being his own daughter were utter trash. He loved and cherished her just the same.