21.

5000 words but hey, I updated again!! Lol.

Make sure to vote and comment.

I'd love to know how you're feeling about the story.

Can't wait to write the upcoming chaps. So much drama.

---

Aaina X Zaydaan.

Prime Minister Zaydaan Ziagil was not the kind of man who trusted easily but when he did trust someone, he did it with complete conviction

Prime Minister Zaydaan Ziagil was not the kind of man who trusted easily but when he did trust someone, he did it with complete conviction. Not only had his team been reviewing countless security personells from different countries but Zaydaan, himself was quite involved in the process.

He didn't want to hire someone yet again from his own country, he wanted someone from outside, someone trustworthy, just in case of any emergency situation. He didn't want any more mistakes, he didn't want any more damage.

The Prime Minister himself was indulged in a conversation with the man, Sami Ullah by his side and Waseem on the other end.

"You're going to be my there for my wife's protection. You'll report directly to Sami about her whereabouts and if you notice anything out of place, you'll take quick action." He told the blue eyed man.

"Got it, sir."

"Sami is the Head of Aaina's security, infact he's basically the head of entire Ziagil family's security so he will explain everything to you." The men shook hands with each other as the Prime Minister walked ahead, talking with him further.

"I usually don't handle these things on my own but my wife is important to me."

Alexander understood what it meant. He had taken an oath and he was willing to go far beyond anything to fulfill that oath.

"I'll protect her with my life." He promised, making Zaydaan nod. He looked at his watch, knowing that it was time to leave.

"Good. Sami will show you around."

He looked at Sami Ullah, whose entire attention was on him.

"Show him around, get him all the necessities and text me when Aaina leaves for the foundation." Sami nodded, eyes raised.

It had been two and a half days since Aaina had left home, she had been coped up inside her room and had managed to hide away in her private space. It was honestly relieving for Sami that Aaina was going back to work.

"She'll leave home from today?" Sami enquired, his voice low as he didn't want anyone to hear the conversation between two friends.

"Yes. She has a meeting today so I'm sure she'll go even if I don't allow her." He said with a proud grin, as if he was kind of glad about it.

Sometimes, Sami just did not understand this man.

"You're not angry." He stated the obvious. Zaydaan shook his head.