25.

Check out golden. I am so excited for that story.

Here's the chapter :)) hope you like it. Make sure to vote and comment, tell me what you think.

I didn't want to write it but I had to haha. Make me happy now lol.

---------

Aaina x Zaydaan.

In the early hours of the morning, Zaydaan Ziagil had motioned to his wife, a little gesture asking her to start a conversation. He would take it towards an argument itself.

Aaina had simply shaken her head, still not believing how absurd everything truly was. She was just glad that Zaydaan had the upper hand of things right now.

"Zaydaan, you are coming to my fundraiser, right?" She questioned, taking out her dress for the day and smiling at her husband who was on the bed, relaxed.

"No, I'm not. I'm busy, Aaina." He replied in a grim tone. His wife let out a sigh.

"I am busy as well but I'm still going to be there when the Russian president arrives. Why do you have to say no to everything I say?" She argued, Zaydaan stood up nodding at her.

He was telling her that she was doing okay so far, she had been so nervous since last night, telling him repeatedly that she would screw it up. She didn't know how to fake. Zaydaan had told her to believe in herself a little more.

"Because you are being absurd. I am a Prime Minister, I have work to do." He shot back at her, seeing her poke her tongue out at him.

She was the mother of a a child, first lady of a country, married to the man who took things seriously, yet here she was, in her pajamas, hair messed up and tongue poking out of her mouth as a joke.

"You always do this. You always have time for your work but not for me." She said next, Zaydaan Ziagil stood up and walked towards the wardrobe himself, taking out a suit.

"I just took you to Murree." He stated, knowing that it would sound shady if they didn't mention murree at all.

"Yes. And you didn't even sleep by my side. You argued with me over there and called me an idiot." Aaina lied, Zaydaan raised an eye, impressed.

"Because you are. I'm not coming, how hard is that to understand?" His voice got hard and firm, he wanted to build his anger, well..fake anger. Sudden anger wouldn't look so realistic.

"Fine. Don't come. I won't be by your side when the President arrives as well." Aaina grumbled, her voice was low but audible to the listening device placed right behind their LED screen.

"You will be there. That is final." Zaydaan concluded, playing with her hair as she leaned into his touch.

"Ten years and you still make my decisions for me." Aaina said back, making him roll his eyes.

That was clearly not true but the look in Aaina's eyes was enough to tell him that she agreed with a part of it. He raised an eye at her, reminding her of Saaniya and all those plans she had made without informing him. What decisions had he made for her?

"Which means you're used to it. Now don't get on my nerves, Aaina." The Prime Minister spoke out loud and clear.

"Sometimes, you sound really heartless to me."

She said quietly, standing right beside the screen. Zaydaan Ziagil couldn't help but smirk proudly at his wife.

Their first argument, fake argument hadn't been so bad.