I'LL FUCK TRISHA IN YOUR DAMN HOUSE

"Hana? You're not eating?" I just looked at the table lost.

"Hana?" I flinched when Namjoon nudged my hand. "Eat,"

I gulped before grabbing the fork to eat. I was nervous and most of all, in shock. Yesterday night, Jk just kissed me like that and I couldn't even budge.

I couldn't even protest just because I wasn't able to digest the fact that he actually kissed me.

I don't know how I'll tell this to Jimin but I definitely need to before he gets to hear it from anyone else.

"So? How was it with Jk?"

I closed my eyes for a split second before I smiled,

"Good,"

"You must be quite happy,"

"Not too much,"

"But wasn't it your dream?"

"I dream every day, Oppa." He nodded while rolling the fork into his plate, "....but not the same dreams,"

He looked at me and I sighed before grabbing my bag to go to the Univeristy.

_____

Today was finally the result day. I rushed inside the building and all the students were checking out what position they attained.

Me, Kate and Amis with alot of struggle moved forward the batch of students and checked the list.

"Kate you're on 13,"

"Dangggg, that's perfect,"

"Amis you're....09?"

"ThankGod it ain't 10,"

"I'm....5th,"

"You?"

"Yeah," I just stared at the list as I was disappointed in myself.

"Check who's 1st and 2nd!?" They yelled and I checked and literally, my eyes were about to pop out of their respective sockets.

"1st Jimin and 2nd Carl,"  I was in awe.

"Jimin??" They both muttered. "Check Jungkook??"

"He's....3rd alongwith Taehyung,"

"Jimin defeated Jungkook? Jungkook? The pride of the University and college?"

"Impressive," they both gossiped and the only thing I knew was that I needed to talk to Jimin.

We were walking through the corridors and finally, I spotted Jimin.

"Jim-" but he wasn't alone. A girl was by his side and he was smiling while talking to her.

"Trisha," I flinched as Taehyung practically yelled in my ear.

"Oh.....nice," I settled myself.

"Hmm.....go talk to him,"

"His arms," I spotted the band aid wrapped round them.

"Yeah....last night he was with Trisha so, she forcedly wrapped those around his arms," my blood boiled as anger took over me. When I offered, he refused.

"That's awesome. Excuse me," I bowed before Tae and rushed towards Jimin. 

"Jimin!" He turned around and his smile dropped. "Congratulations I saw you topped the semester," I smiled before he looked at me but with a look that made me feel as if I'm unimportant or as if I did something wrong;

 "Congratulations I saw you topped the semester," I smiled before he looked at me but with a look that made me feel as if I'm unimportant or as if I did something wrong;