Chapter 21: Opposite of loneliness

** PLEASE READ **

I put a YouTube link in the multimedia :) At one point in the story I'll write { PRESS PLAY } that's when you begin the song ;) 

ENJOY !!!!

_________________________

Danielle POV

The boys, Eleanor and I head towards the hotel that I have to admit, I do kind of miss.

While walking to the hotel, we had gotten stopped quite a few times by screaming girls, desperately begging for pictures and autographs. It's not that it bothers me much, but I'd rather spend my last moments with Niall alone with him, not constantly being stopped on the street by fans.

As the girls come and go, I smile politely and let them meet their idols, quietly pretending that I'm okay...

I sometimes wish Niall wasn't so famous. He wouldn't be surrounded by screaming girls... We could spend more time together... He wouldn't have to leave me... But then again if he weren't famous, I would never have met Liam, therefore I would never have met Niall.

...Liam...

I glance over at him as he slowly trails along behind us. He seems upset.

"Hold on a sec." I whisper to Niall.

I then sink to the back of our small group to find myself next to Liam.

"I'm sorry..." I say. 

He stops walking, I stop with him. "Sorry for what?" 

"For leading you on unintentionally. I didn't know you liked me as much as I liked you. If I would have known, I would have been more careful... I feel bad but I can't change the way I feel for Niall now."

Liam takes my hand and looks down at me. "Don't be sorry, I'd never want you to change your feelings for Niall. I know how much he cares for you, just as I do. I want you to be happy, Danielle, don't ever feel sorry for loving somebody."

I smile. Liam's so sweet I swear I can taste it.

"Now go, you don't have much time left with Niall... Take advantage of what you have." 

"Thank you, Liam." I wrap my arms around him and squeeze him gratefully. I look him deep in the eyes, "You're amazing." I say, giving him and an honest I adore you look. I then run back up to Niall and take his hand.

We soon reach the inn that's completely surrounded by screeching fans. 

"What are we supposed to do now?" Eleanor sighs.

"We'll have to sneak through the back door..." says Liam from behind. "Follow me, I know where it is." He walks in front of us and guides us across the street. We all act as casual as possible, luckily, nobody notices us and we all make it safely behind the hotel in a large yet unnoticeable alley.

"It's locked." Harry says as he tugs the handle of a massive metal door. "Someone should text Paul before he gets upset."

"I'll text him." says a girls voice.

Everyone stops and looks at each other. Who said that? ...

"El?" Louis looks at his girlfriend.

"That wasn't me."

"Me neither..." I add.

Uneasy about the extra voice, we all turn around to see a familiar girl crawling out from a dumpster...