Chapter 13 (part 2): Two Birds, One Stone

Danielle POV

My jaw drops at the extraordinary sight which absolutely needs to pushed into something more…

“Wow… Thank you so much!” she said shyly accepting the frog.

“You’re very welcome.” answered Louis, whom I have to say, is being an absolute gentleman.

In Eleanor’s eyes, I see something I haven’t quite seen yet since I’ve met her. I notice her admiring Louis as they speak to each other. It couldn't be any more clear how much she likes him! 

I discreetly tap Liam on his side to catch his attention. He looks at me with the same expression that I have on my face, we are obviously thinking the same thing…

“We’ve got to get these two together.” I whisper as softly as possible.

“How?”

“Easy, we make them fall head over heels for each other by making sure they spend as much time as possible together today. I can tell Eleanor already seems interested in Louis, now we have to make sure that he feels the same and BAM! Insta-love.”

Liam smiles and gives me a subtle fist bump behind our backs.

 * *  * *

The day went on perfectly, El and Louis are getting on really well, as are Liam and I. Liam even convinced Louis to bring cotton candy to Eleanor and she seemed excited he did so! Louis was a little shy, but it was very cute to watch! 

By trying to get our friends together, Liam and I have gotten a lot closer and I can feel I’m falling even harder for this boy, which leads to another situation: Niall. An uneasy feeling comes over me at the thought of falling in love with both Liam and Niall. 

Ah, I can’t think of that now! I have to enjoy myself and concentrate on Louis and Eleanor.

Liam and I walk behind the two love birds, watching them chat and flirt. They’re adorable! Though it’s getting dark outside and so far, Eleanor hasn’t mentioned anything about Louis…

What can I do to make them really fall for each other? …

“The Ferris wheel!” I exclaim as I look at Liam. “We have to go on the Ferris wheel! It’s getting dark and it’d be SO romantic up there in the dark, c’mon, we have to!”

I just realize that Liam and I would be alone on the Ferris wheel as well... Come to think of it... That could be my decision point! If I kiss Liam at the top of the Ferris wheel, I could find out if I truly love Liam or if I love Niall more!

Brilliant!

So I'm killing to birds with one stone: Setting Eleanor up with Louis, and finding love for myself!

Liam POV

I’m so excited, Danielle and I are going to be sitting together on the Ferris wheel and there’s nothing more romantic than that.

When she said romantic, she meant for Lou and Eleanor of course, but we’d technically be in the same situation so it’d be just as romantic for us two!

I'll have to make my move up there or she may start to only consider me as a friend.

The four of us make our way to the Ferris wheel and luckily there is no line. We hop onto the ginormous ride, Louis and Eleanor sitting together, then Danielle and I in the seats behind them.

It’s obvious how much Eleanor fancy’s Louis, though he seems a bit hesitant…

The giant wheel slowly starts to turn, Danielle sitting beautifully next to me. Her long, curly hair flows down gracefully on both sides of her neck, falling perfectly against her chest. Her hair sort of remind me of raymen noodles... but in a good way.