Chapter 18: Dance Class

SHOUT OUT TO @1Dswagmasta!! PLEASE READ HER FANFIC :D :D :D !!! It's awesome !! x

_______________________________

Danielle POV

I wake up to the  light of the sun in my face. My eyes open, then shut instinctively at the brightness. I lay still for a moment, watching last night play back like a movie on the insides of my eye lids.

I smile to myself and turn to face Niall on the other side of the outdoor bed. I just want to hug him.

I open my eyes, my smile drops.

Niall is no where in sight. I sit up instantly and rub my eyes in disbelief. 

... He left me.

After everything we had last night... Everything we felt... He's gone.

My mind fills itself with horrible thoughts and theories, like as if I was doing it on purpose to stress myself out. I try finding reasons for why he would just leave without any luck. Maybe he doesn't love me... Maybe I'm not good enough for him...

I pull myself off of the futon lifelessly and slip into a white t-shirt. I walk over the cute, black fence surrounding the rooftop and look out at the beautiful, teal coloured ocean. I stand there for a moment, frozen when all of a sudden I break down into hot tears. 

Why would Niall leave? I think to myself. Doesn't he love me?

My sad cries escalate into tears of rage. That jerk! I wipe the tears off my face and storm down the stairs, down into my room. I grab my phone and begin to text El while heading towards the back door... I just want to see my best friend. 

I stop in mid-text as I get to the living room, the aroma of bacon suddenly fills the air...

Why would it smell like bacon?

I slowly head towards the kitchen and find myself frozen at the entrance. 

In front of me stands a shirtless Niall Horan cooking bacon and eggs, unaware that I am behind him. I instantly cancel my text, in disbelief of what I am witnessing. I feel the smile that I had lost moments before reappear on my face as I watch the blond shirtless boy in my kitchen. 

I take a moment to admire his back... How it curves beautifully down to his two little dimples just above his bum... Not that that's strange or anything... He's just perfect.

Niall turns around and spots me standing in the doorway, next to my aquarium.

Those abs...

"Well hello there!" he says with an adorable little smile, his hair still messy from his wakeup. He walks up to me, places his hand around my waist and pecks me on my right cheek.

"What is all this, Niall?" I say pointing at the bacon, eggs and fruits he prepared. "You went through all this trouble for me?"

"Ye, it's your breakfast!" he said innocently. He picks up an egg, tosses it lightly in the air and catches it. "How do you like your eggs?" 

I smile, "Scrambled, just like your hair..." I say while using my hand to playfully mess up his hair even more causing him to laugh. He takes up 3 eggs, cracks them into a bowl and begins mixing. "Cheese?"

"Yes please! I always put cheese on my scrambled eggs." I say sitting myself down at the counter. How'd Niall know I love cheese in my eggs?

"Me too!"