Chapter 20: I'm yours

Danielle POV

♫ The sun comes down, the stars come out, and all that counts, is here and now.. ♫

The ringing of my phone wakes me up instantly. I really should change my ring tone but c'mon, who doesn't like that song? I begin to sing along when I suddenly snap back to myself and realize I should probably answer the call...

"Hello?" I say through a morning yawn.

"Danielle!" My face brightens to the sound of the friendly voice.

"Oh, hey Niall!" 

"Could ya come outside please? Hurry!"

"I'm in my pyjamas! Can it wait?"

"You're sexy in your pyjamas... Come on!" 

I giggle as I roll my eyes with a loving grin on my face, Niall never fails to make me smile. He's just perfect that way...

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" I hang up and run downstairs and make my way out the front door, the smile still glued to my face. I can't imagine how gross I must look in my pyjama's and my messy bun... Oh well.

For a short moment, I stand outside and search around but there's no one in sight. 

Maybe he's out back on the beach...

I jog around my house, the breathtakingly colourful sunset distracts me causing me to almost trip on a small rock. I wonder what Niall could possibly want this early in the morning, I can barely even see the sun peeking out off of the ocean in front of me. I arrive on my back porch and stop instantly at the sight of Niall and the boys, including Liam, on the beach. They're sitting in a half circle, Niall has his guitar in his arms. I watch him carefully as he slowly strums each string. 

Harry nudges the adorable blond who hasn't yet noticed my presence. He looks up to see me and smiles widely.

"This is for you, Danielle. I love you." 

Niall begins to play, counting the beats with his head, smiling at the boys who also seem to be in a good mood considering the fact that they are leaving for London today. I can't help but smile too as I watch the boys as they sing.

Niall is serenading me...

One Direction is singing to me!!

I cover my mouth with such surprise and adoration. I love him so much it's almost painful. 

{{Wonderwall by Oasis}}

"Today is gonna be the day

That they're gonna throw it back to you

By now you should've somehow

Realized what you gotta do

I don't believe that anybody

Feels the way I do, about you now"

I can feel tears coming to my eyes as Niall sings to me, followed by the other boys. His guitar, beautifully accompanying their voices, creating a medley of perfect sounds. 

"Because maybe, you're gonna be the one that saves me

And after all, you're my wonderwall"

I take a moment to look at Liam who seems to be having a good time, he glances over at me and smiles. I'm sure that no matter what, this is hurting him quite a bit, I smile back at him with an I'm-sorry-I-broke-your-heart-and-I-hope-you-forgive-me-for-acting-like-a-bitch-last-night look. He doesn't seem mad, I'm so happy he understands that I didn't mean to ever hurt him...