Chapter 04: VIP Pass

“Hey, yeah, it’s Liam.”

OH MY GOD IT’S REALLY, TRULY HIM!

“I found your cell in the elevator.”

Liam Payne called my sister’s phone just to give mine back to me! He is so sweet!

How is this happening to me??

Wow, I must be the luckiest girl in the world right now…

“Thank you so much! Where are you?”

He laughs.

“Walk outside your room.”

I walk to my door and look through the hole. NO. WAY. LIAM IS STANDING RIGHT THERE !!!

I open the door and there he is, still with my phone against his ear, as do I with my sister's phone.“I think I’m losing the signal.” I say as cutely as possible as I hang up, gazing into his big, brown eyes while he smiles back down at me.

“You’re wearing a bikini…” he points out still smiling, looking me in the eyes. 

I suddenly feel my face become extremely hot, I’m either white as a ghost or red as a freaking tomato. 

HOLY CRAP. I’M STILL IN MY BIKINI.

“OH MY GOD.” I blurt out and run for a towel. I casually walk back to the door where I left him. I’m absolutely mortified.

I clear my throat.

“Um… Well that was quite embarrassing.”

“That you were in your bathing suit? No worries, what would you do at the beach then?” Liam hands me my Black Berry. “I believe this belongs to you. What a nice phone by the way! Lucky I found it before somebody else!” he continues. 

“You have no idea how happy I am! Thank you SO much!! It has literally every phone number in there!”

“Well, not mine…”

He sweetly takes the phone out of my hand. I watch him as he adds himself to my contacts.

“Text me or call me whenever you’d like to hangout.” He says handing the cell back to me. “I would really love to get to know you more. Next Friday night, me and the lads are having a concert rehearsal, would you like to come?”

He then pulls out a backstage pass to One Direction’s rehearsal and hands it to me!

I think I’m honestly going to faint!

“Liam! I’d love to come! That’s so incredible of you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!”

I jump and give him a hug. Is it too early to hug him? I did only meet him yesterday…

He didn’t seemed to mind though seeing as he hugged me back.

“No problem!” he says. “I told the boys all about you, they can’t wait to meet you!”

He said it. 

He just confirmed that I will indeed be meeting Niall, Louis, Harry and Zayn. I’m slowly becoming friends with One Direction!!! This is intense. 

“I can’t wait to meet them either!” I say.

“I have to head out now, Paul is waiting for me in the car. I told him I forgot my jacket in our room. See you Friday!”

“Bye!” I wave as he turns around to leave.

I then close the door, walk over to my bed, fall into my pillow and scream at the absolute top of my lungs.

I CAN’T BELIEVE IT !!!!!!!

I sit up on my bed and stare at the VIP pass.

Very Important Person. I’m important… I’m literally tearing up!

I take my phone, which smells like Liam's cologne from being pressed against his face, and go through my contacts.

Liam Payne.

Next to his name he put an “x”, a kiss. Man, I love him so much.

I hide the pass in my makeup bag. Jenna never touches my makeup.

For one, she thinks it’s the ugliest makeup ever, and two, she knows that she’d regret using it.

I then add Eleanor to my contacts aswell and then I text her:

Me: Hey El! It’s Danielle, where’s the party at? x

Not long after, she texts back:

Eleanor: Hey! I see u found ur phone! Cody’s party starts @11pm on the far side of the beach, u know, near the rocks. Wer having a bonfire & midnight swim, bring your bikini! ;]

Me: Perfect! I’ll b there!

I’m so pumped for the party!

I wish I could bring Liam, I wonder if he ever misses being a normal teenager.

I turn on the TV because, despite the amazing things that have been happening, I am now bored. I then turn it off. Instead of wasting my time watching TV, I think I’ll go get some frozen yogurt.

I put on some decent clothes, leaving my bikini underneath, and head to the Yogurt Bar on my longboard. 

All of a sudden, while skating down the main street on my longboard, I hit a small rock and I fly off my board. It actually doesn’t hurt that much but I’m so humiliated!

All the people sitting on the terrace are staring at me as I struggle to stand up. I then notice that my elbow is bleeding pretty bad. 

“Need a tissue?” Says this tall, shirtless, good looking guy jogging towards me.

[Six… Pack...]

“Haha, yes please.” I answer blushing.

He gently takes my arm and wipes off the blood. Just as I'm about to say thank you, he rushes to get my longboard that’s rolling slowing down the street. He stops it, turn around, gets on my board and skates back to me to help with my elbow.

“Thank you, uh… – ” 

“Cody.” He says, obviously noticing my hesitation since we’ve never met before. “My name’s Cody.”

I think I’ve heard that name somewhere before.

“Hi, I’m Danielle.” I smile to him, “Thank you so much for helping me and getting my board. I was on my was to get s frozen yogurt and didn’t see that rock.”

“Happens to me all the time,” he says. “There are a lot of rocks on this part of the street, it’s pretty common for boarders to fall. You got pretty lucky with your elbow, I’ve seen several people really hurt themselves.”

Oh! I know where I’ve heard his name before!

“Not to change the subject or anything,” I start “but aren’t you having a party next Saturday?”

“Yeah! I am? Who told you? And you should totally come!”

“Eleanor told me. Sounds fun, I’ll be there!”

I wasn’t just going to tell him I was already planning on going…

“Sick!”

Cody is actually really good looking. He has bright blue eyes, short, light, brown hair and tanned skin. He is also very tall. “My friends are waiting for me and the beach, care to join us?” he asks.

reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally want to go but I was really looking forward to that fro-yo... 

“I’m gonna pass this time,” I say with a disappointed tone. “I would love to but my elbow really hurts, I’ll see you Saturday at your party!”

He smiles at me.

“Sounds great, see you then, Danielle!” He grabs his surfboard and jogs to his friends.

I get back on my board and head for some frozen yogurt... Hihi, yum!