Chapter 05: Break even

Shit! I just woke up and it’s like one in the afternoon! Normally, I’d be okay with that, BUT IT’S FRIDAY AND ONE DIRECTION’S REHEARSAL IS AT 5!!! 

I jump out of bed, trip and on pillow and fall... hard. That kinda hurt. I get back up and turn on my music, 'Everything About You' plays nice and loud, just the way I like it.

I hurry to find something really cute to wear then grab my makeup bag. I go to the bathroom to take a shower. Arrgh my legs are so hairy… Well that’s an extra 10 minutes in the shower.

I finish up then get dressed, do my makeup and my hair. I have long, curly, brown hair so the way it looks is really depending on the day. Luckily, it looks good today so I decide to wear it down.

I then spray a little perfume on myself (Mmm, Victoria Secret, Niall’s favourite!). 

It’s already 3 o’clock!

Before leaving, I call a taxi because stupid as I am, I do not have a car yet. I’m 18 and I can drive, but I don’t have a car. My mom, before I moved out, told me that I should focus more on finding myself an apartment. She's absolutely right, this hotel room’s getting kinda pricey.

I take the elevator down to the lobby.

I hurry down the street to grab a coffee at Starbucks then run back as fast as possible to the front of the hotel to wait for my cab… I’m so nervous that the longer I stand here waiting, the longer it seems to take.

When the taxi finally gets here, I jump in and give the driver directions to the venue that Liam texted me.

I’m so excited!!! I’m going to meet the other boys of One Direction!

JNFKENGEOFCJIWALKVBUTPQM 

The ride to the venue was pretty crazy, the driver was blasting this opera type music and was singing along.

I hate opera.

It’s so boring and irritating, thank god I had that coffee or I would have fallen asleep.

If that wasn’t bad enough, he was eating this giant, smelly sandwich that stank up the whole freaking car. It was horrible!! I opened my window and would let the breeze hit my face, aaahh the fresh air!

When I arrive at the front of the venue, my heart stops, I feel all tingly inside. I can’t wait to meet the boys!

I pay the undeserving driver-guy and get out of the taxi, almost tripping over the sidewalk. I must look awkward.

I head to the front door of the building where two security guards are standing. I walk up to them and they greet me.

“Hello little lady,” the bigger of the two says in a husky voice. “How may we help you?”

“Hi, I’m Danielle Peazer. I’m here for the One Direction rehearsal in two hours.”

“I’m sorry you can’t get through without a VIP pass.” He says. “Only One Direction personnel, family and friends have them.”

I smile sweetly.

“I have one, Liam gave it to me.” I look in my bag for my pass.

... Still looking...

Okay, where is my backstage pass?????

I look up at the security guards, they don’t look convinced.

“I swear I have one.” I can’t believe this is happening to me, AGAIN! Man I wish Liam would just call me saying he found it in the elevator…