Episode 33(Sacrifice)

Começar do início

"Bro, that was so smooth..kkkk, ok never mind I'm going to Hyejung, I'll call it a day then . I'll get you the deal instead." He winked and ran off.

-

I can't let them stay together all day.. What if Hyejung is high again like that night? Its dangerous. I should atleast call.. I reached for my phone.

*text*

Hyejung collapsed with high fever, and I'm taking her to the nearby hospital.
_Tae.

I jolted up taking my coat, and then drove to the central hospital near her apartment.

"Taehyung?! Gosh.. What happened? Where's Hyejung?" I ran to Tae and breathed heavily.

"Calm down, oh boy, you are sweating. She's fine.She is not dying. You seem to be dying. Sit here. " He made me sit on the waiting bench.

"Where is she?" I gulped now.

"There." He pointed towards the ICU. My eyeballs enlarged..

"What??! You said she was fine and she just has a fever.. Then what is she doing in there?!" I shaked Taehyung into a slime.

"I thought it was just the fever. But doctor said that she drunk too much alcohol in the past week, and she might lose her kidneys if she drinks a bit more. Now they are cleaning her stomach and stabilizing her kidneys." He looked down playing with his feet.

I sighed and bit my lower lip which shivered in nervousness. Am I the reason behind this too? She really is having a hard time?

"Don't you find it weird too? I mean, Hyejung never drinks till she passes out.." Tae asked.

I had no answer, so I just nodded to the content.

"She might've loved her husband alot, and now she's trying hard to overcome.." He guessed.

She loved me alot?

A nurse came out folding a serious expression, marching out of the ICU. We both stood up.

"Are you Ms.Heyjung's guardian?" She asked.

We nodded.

"Patient's condition is stable and she just woke up. You can meet her but remember not to excite her. Donot make her talk much. She needs to keep calm. Doctors were really surprised by how she could endure that much headache, .we just saved her from a brain hemorrhage and a kidney failure."
She explained.

We nodded obediently. And waited till they took her bed to a general ward room.

Then followed the nurse. Just in time. If I didn't allow Taehyung to go to her, something bad might've happened. That's such a relief.

The room had a good ventilation, bright and airy. Hyejung was sitting on the bed pursing her lips. Just as we entered she started to nag.

"Ya, Kim Taehyung, I told you I was f-.." Then suddenly stopped as she noticed me.

"Shut the f up.. Lets not talk about your condition now, I won't ask you anything .. You need to get well first. Dummy, you are such a mess." He brushed her hair back and reached for her cheeks.

"I am great now.." She took his hand off her still looking at me.

"You are so weak,. You must be hungry..oh, you can't eat those spicy foods for now, .wait, I'll make a nutritious porridge for you." He hurried to stand up and pout at her.

"No, I'm ok, I'm not hungry.. I feel a bit dizzy, I just need to sleep. You guys go to work." She blinked with a smile.

"I'll make some abalone porridge and be back by an hour, take a nap in the meantime.
And Jungkook-ah, sorry for the trouble but, could you please stay here until I get back? Thanks."

Before I could suggest anything, he ran out.

I sat on the chair pursing my lips, looking at her.
She look up on the ceiling as if she was a bit awkward. Couple of minutes passed. She finally bit her lips and turned to look at me.

" Um, you can leave, I'll make up a good excuse to Tae." She said.

"I don't mind staying." I mumbled.

"Oh I see,.. You are worried about Taehyung. Don't worry, I'll try my best to keep him away from me. I'll send him to office right after he gets back here." Her eyes pierced into mine.

My heart sank. I was worried about you, fool. Why do always make me sad by saying these? I don't just care for Taehyung. You mean alot too.

"About Taehyung.. If you love him back, I'll let him go to you. You guys suffered a lot because of me. I have to make a conclusion to this." My lips wavered as I spoke.

"D-do you love him?" I searched into her eyes.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Entrance exam is the worst depression. With your love, I can overcome this hard span of time.

Wattpad just cheers me up.. Thank you Plushies. 😌😘😘