The Final Chapter

Sorry to disappoint those of you who actually thought this was a chapter. I just wanted it to be a chapter because it is part of the story. I already sent out a message regarding my FanFic, but some of you might not be able to see it.

Yes, I left my FanFic at a cliff-hanger, and things weren't solved. Like Percy was supposed to come back alive, and so on. I just thought I'd tell you what I wanted to happen in bullet points, even though a lot of you might not be interested anymore, which I get, really. But I can't leave the rest of you guys like- What? So, *deep breath* here goes.

- The Bees end up having only one intention: Capturing Jason. Jason is knocked out, sent to Gaea, and put in the same cell as Percy, where they plan an escape. Gaea is still trying to get answers out of them both now, and seems scared of Annabeth. Nico was taken away...

- Frank gets seriously hurt by the bee stings. Hazel fell over the side of the ship, into the water, where she was supposed to die by the impact, but since she was holding Frank's stick, and Frank was a descendant of Poseidon, Poseidon spares her life and nurses her back to health. (Not in person, though) Poseidon then lifts her curse of the cursed jewels. Hazel finds that she still has the jewels, and they only affect those who she needs to be affected by the jewels.

- Piper forgets about missing Jason, and is determined to get him back- and the whole group, of course. She and Leo look after Frank, and refuse to tell him where Hazel is when he wakes up. They don't want him to know that she died...

- Annabeth wakes up to the burning of the Mark of Athena. She realizes that 'The Mark of Athena burns through Rome' was a warning, to avoid her doing something foolish, not setting fire to Rome. When she realizes this, Apollo meets her, and tells her what the rest of the prophecy means. Fortunately, he heals her too, but Zeus finds out, and makes it very clear that Annabeth better not travel by air anymore.

- Leo gets a little visit from Aphrodite, leaving him confused about who he likes. Gaea finds this a good opportunity to attack him with nightmares, about how everybody hates him. But that only makes him want to get to Percy and Jason faster.

- Percy is worried about Nico, because Gaea mentioned something about using him to keep the Doors of Death open. Keeping him alive isn't really her style, so he is kind of glad that he has Jason there to make an escape plan. When at last their escape plan is ready, they begin straight away. They don't know Annabeth is close by, on Blackjack, but not flying. Percy makes his biggest earthquake yet, and Jason protects both of them. They fly out, only to see Annabeth struggling through the earthquake. Gaea is doing her best to recapture the two leaders. Percy and Jason go into hiding, looking after a bashed up Annabeth. They can't leave because Percy is still bound to the place.

- Frank, Leo and Piper get to the ruins, and find the whole place has turned into a battle field. A couple hundred monsters against Percy, Annabeth, and Jason. They're all trying to stay off of the ground, but they can't get away because Percy is bound to the place. A half healed Frank and a determined Leo join the battle, but Annabeth tells Piper to go to the Doors of Death, to find Hazel. Piper takes Blackjack and goes to find the Doors of Death, even though she has no idea where they are. Surprisingly, she gets a little visit from Persephone, who hints where Hazel might be.

- Jason, realizes that the rest of the Seven aren't strong enough to fight, and that they have to leave. He realizes that the most important thing to do now is free Percy from the chains, so he can join the fight, or so they can escape. He doesn't know how to do this, so he gets frustrated and set lightning on them. Annabeth sees this and gets an idea. She uses the powers of the Mark to free Percy. This takes a while, and weakens the pair a lot, so their friends defend them. The army gets smaller, because Gaea has another plan.

- When Percy is finally freed, the group get to the Argo II and Annabeth tells them were to go. They all have enough time to rest and recover, but not enough time to save the world.

- Hazel finds Nico by a pair of open, pearly, white gates. He is drained, but he explains to her that these doors are what people see before they die- a flash of light. Hazel is immensely worried because it is awfully quiet, and no one is there to guard the Doors. She is relieved when she sees Piper there and together they figure out the rest of the prophecy. They accept the horrible truth, and do what they need to do. Nico screams at them not to, but they have to do it anyway.

- Soon enough, the rest of the Seven hear Nico's screams and see the Doors of Death. They get off the ship and ask him what happened to Hazel and Piper. Frank knows by now that Hazel supposedly died, and freaks out when he realizes that she’s alive and what she’s done. Jason is horrified too. Annabeth explains to them the rest of the Prophecy, and what Apollo told them to do, and- accepting the truth- they all enter the Doors of Death together, with Nico, following Hazel and Piper.

I know it's really rushed, but if I had it as a proper chapter, I think it would have sounded better. Hope you guys liked it, hope you guys liked the real version, hope I do too, and hope you like my House of Hades FanFic :)

Until then, Adios!