Chapter 20

I dedicate this book to rotXinXpieces

⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

Jungkook came to feeling a little better than before. But he wished that he hadn't. He started thinking about who these people were. Maybe dear old Johnny had finally caught up to him. But Johnny was a straightforward man. He didn't spare his victims for shit;simply put a bullet through their heads. Yet he was still alive so there was no way it was him. Then who else,his dad? Nah,too stupid. His trail of thought was interrupted by the annoying sound of the rusty metal door opening and the tall guy who'd saved him walked in with a tray of food.

"H....hi. I snuck in some food for you," Tall guy said. If Jungkook wasn't held hostage at the moment he'd have found that adorable.

"Please,who are you people? What do you want from me?" He croaked out. Damn his throat hurt.

"Am sorry for doing this. We just want ransom for you. But promise,once it's been paid up we'll  return you to your boyfriend,"

Jungkook shook his head in confusion. Was this guy stupid?

"Who's your leader?" Obviously he wasn't.

"Am sorry but I can't tell you that," Maybe he wasn't that gullible. He just had a conscience.

"Okay then. Can I get some water then,please?" He asked.

"Of course!" The guy beamed at that as if he was just asked if he wanted a free pass to heaven,"Anything to make your stay bearable."

Well then,this was truly a surprise. Maybe there was a tiny spark of hope for him. He'd just have to pacify the guy,maybe flirt with him a little and maybe he'd have a chance to escape. The door opened again and the guy who knocked him out stormed in.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?!" He barked.

"He's sick,I was just checking up on him,"

"Are you out of your mind?" He came over and knocked over the tray so that all the food spilled over,"If he gains strength or anything,it's our asses on the line you dumb fuck!"

"But...."

"No fucking buts! Christ am I the only one here with a functioning brain?"

"Apparently you are," was what Jungkook wanted to say but he needed tall guy to trust him and this would not be a good thing to say.

"Look M..."

"Will you shut up?" The guy cut him off when he was about to say his name. Which was kind of stupid since he'd already seen his face. He just had to make sure how many people were here. Then he'd start planning his escape.

"You know I've already seen all of your faces right?" Jungkook baited him.

"Oh trust me you little shit,this isn't all of us." M dude sneered. Bingo,like a fly into a spider's web.

"What exactly is it you want from me?" Jungkook asked.

"Aawww you don't remember me? I don't know if I should be offended or relieved," the guy taunted him.

"Remember you?" Jungkook scrunched his face. Surely he'd remember such a regal looking face. The guy looked like Adonis himself. Sharp cheekbones,red bow shaped lips,almost skinny looking which explained why he needed a team and a cute smile. So why wasn't his face ringing a bell to him?

The guy must have read his mind because he explained,"We were in Junior school together. I had a crush on you and you played me."

"You must have me confused with someone else because I wouldn't play a face like that. Of course if your dick is tiny,that's a whole other story," he replied smirking only to be met with a resonating slap across his face.