Chapter 4

The next day was chaotic to say the least. Dolce and Gabbana had begged Jung kook to represent their house on Red Carpet. A thing many designers did to advertise their wears. He didn't mind because he was getting customised designer goods for free. What was annoying was how in his face they were being. Also,he was known for his androgynous style. He was a twink and he loved it. Painting his nails,wearing chokers,the whole shebang. Now they were trying to force him into an uncomfy suit and he wasn't having it. His inner brat had to come out.

"No am not wearing that hideous thing," he screeched adorably.

Namjoon, who was there too, just watched laughing his ass off.

"Koo,just put it on please. We have places to be. You know you're one of the opening acts at the ceremony. We need to get there early," he reasoned, ever the logical one.

"No,if am not getting a better outfit then I'm canceling the whole thing. I won't go!" He declared finally and stormed off towards their bedroom leaving Namjoon to deal with the designers.

Namjoon let out a sign and rubbed his temple. Jung kook always got what he wanted. He was foolish to think this time was any different. He understood that the designers wanted to make him appear handsome but Jung kook didn't want it. He wanted to look pretty.

"Sorry for the inconvenience but do you have a more androgynous outfit?" Joon asked the head designer.

"Um.... sure, we'll try our best to please him," the kind lady replied and Namjoon heaved a sigh of relief at that.

Jung kook was a piece of work. He went to call him back and they worked on another outfit for him and finally after hours of Jung kook being a brat and Namjoon pacifying him they were ready. They got into their chauffered Rolls Royce and headed to Madison Square where the event was held.

"Ugh why do we have to go to this?" Jung kook complained.

"I thought you liked these things," Namjoon replied looking at the LA city lights.

"I do but hours of putting up with Jimin is pure torture," Jung kook replied rolling his eyes,"plus i can bet you he put on something extra dramatic for tonight or afterwards."

"If you want we'll leave straight after the event is over. Besides I have a meeting at the office. Something came up," Namjoon suggested to which Jung kook nodded.

He could kiss Namjoon right now but they'd arrived and saw celebrities strutting down the Red Carpet. Their chauffer opened their door for them and people went mad screaming for their power couple. They were like the Asian,gay version of Beyonce and Jay Z,minus the cheating.

 They were like the Asian,gay version of Beyonce and Jay Z,minus the cheating