Chapter 18

I dedicate this chapter to adjoaq

⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

Mark and his band of idiots dragged Jungkook's unconscious body from the hotel no problem. There was too much buzz going around for anyone to notice a cart of towels hiding a superstar underneath. They got into their gray van and sped away to the warehouse where they would hide him. Mark had also left a ransom note propped up in the hotel room. That and a footage of him taking Jungkook in case Namjoon didn't buy what the note said. His first step of the plan was successful......so far.

He just hoped he could stall his stupid posse long enough to get the cash and run. He personally could care less what happened to Jung kook. Looking at him now,Mark couldn't feel any emotion towards the boy.

"Holy shit,did that plan just work?" Yugyeom asked still shaking from the adrenaline rush. He still couldn't believe this was Jeon motherfucking Jung kook unconscious at the floor of his van.

Mark rolled his eyes. But even he almost couldn't believe it. Finally,all his hard work was paying off.

⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

Namjoon was at a bar a couple of blocks from the hotel. The hotel had a huge bar but he couldn't take the pitiful looks everyone gave him as he passed by. He honestly couldn't tell what was going on in his mind when he decided to propose. He knew that he loved Jung kook. From the first moment they hooked up he knew the boy was special. But he also didn't expect the day when his demons would catch up to him.

Aisha was one of his worst demons. She was his first love. He was a man whore before her. But that was another lifetime he wished to forget. His legacy. The one he'd fought so hard to escape. Namjoon was from a crime family. His family was one of the top dogs in the Yakuza. So from birth all he'd known was violence and being ruthless. Until Aisha came along. She'd been kidnapped as one of the females to work in his Father's prostitution ring. But he fell for her. And damn did he fall hard. In his dark,cruel world,she was his light.

And then she became pregnant and he couldn't have been any happier. Until an incident came to crash his whole world down. He still couldn't remember that day well. He was too drunk to. All he knew was that one minute she was complaining about her child's safety with him in the gang and then him getting angry. His anger was his worst enemy. He pushed her down the stairs. She lost the baby. As soon as she was healed she ran away from the hospital. No matter how much he tried looking for her,he couldn't find her. But then what would he tell her? That he was sorry?

He downed another shot of vodka. Loving the burning trail it left in his throat. God he was pathetic. He was so devastated about it that he ran. Trying to bury his past. But it seemed the world had other plans for him. He still couldn't believe he almost hurt Jung kook.

"Mind buying me a drink handsome?" A beautiful voice broke his trail of thoughts.

"Excuse me but what the fu....." His voice was cut off by the beautiful or rather devastatingly handsome face staring at him in a mischievous smile.

"What,cat cut your tongue?" The guy teased him. Namjoon felt his cock twitch. Shit,he got a boner just from a voice!

He was too stunned to do anything so he just stared at the guy like a statue. He was also pretty sure he was drooling.

"What's your name handsome?"

"N...n...namjoon," Fucking Christ could be get any lamer than this?