Chapter 15

They were about to leave the house when Jungkook's phone rang. It was Namjoon calling him. He was about to turn it off when a text came through.

PICK UP THE FUCKING PHONE OR TURN ON A TV NEAR YOU! It read.

So after asking Taehyung for his tv remote he turned it on to E Entertainment and heard the recording of him and Namjoon arguing the previous night. His heart sank to his stomach. He then called Namjoon back who picked up on the first ring.

"Did you do this?!" they both asked simultaneously.

"Am guessing you didn't know anything judging by the tone of your voice?" Namjoon asked him. 

"I didn't even know about it till I got your text. What the fuck is happening Joon?" he tried not to panic. He really didn't do well with panic. 

"Don't worry about it Koo. I'll get to the bottom of this and try to get this under control. Meanwhile keep yourself indoors if you can,don't come in to work today. The paps have practically broken into the place by now and don't pick any calls from anyone but me understood?" Namjoon instructed him.

"Yea ok. Ok, I can do that," Jungkook said pacing around thinking just how truly fucked he was at the moment.

"And Koo,we'll talk about this later. For now,just be safe," Namjoon said curtly and then cut off the phone.

Jungkook sank into the nearby couch and heaved out a tired sigh. Why did nobody warn him about all this drama before he signed for it?

"Wanna talk about it?" Taehyung piped up from where he was standing. Jungkook had honestly forgotten he was even there at this point.

"I can't go out now," he said sadly,"seriously,fuck my life."

Taehyung gave him a look before heading to his study room and making some few calls. He'd give Jungkook the happy day he'd promised him if it was the last thing he did. He then came back to find Jungkook curled up on the couch like a ball and smiled at the cute sight.

"Get up,we have places to be," he informed the boy who just flipped him the bird in annoyance.

"Can I be depressed in peace please?" Jungkook asked turning around and Taehyung wrapped his hands around his tiny waist lifting him up liking the cute yelp coming from him.

"We're having a good time regardless of your cute pouting," Taehyung informed him. 

"How though? I need to stay indoors because of the paparazzi. We really can't go," Jungkook reasoned.

"You forget that am a billionaire, love. I can get whatever I want. And now we are going to the amusement park because I rented it for the day,"

At this Jungkook's face lit up and Taehyung took his hand and they headed towards the garage and Taehyung chose the Grey Chrysler. He would have picked a fancier ride but they needed to keep a low profile for Jungkook. As they sped down the freeway,Jungkook turned towards the open window,loving the feel of wind and sun on his face. When he was a child,he'd imagine himself becoming a bird and flying away to paradise. Away from his sperm donor's hands,belt or cigarettes. Now as he looked back at it he realized how dumb the fantasy was. But back then,that was the only way he could cope with his abusive father. He looked at Taehyung driving and thought,this must be what paradise felt like. Maybe his fantasies weren't all that stupid.

He had resigned himself to the fact that real happiness wasn't meant for him. So he settled for the next best thing.  A successful career and a rich boyfriend for security and now a hot billionaire that would fuck him till he got bored and move to the next pretty thing he'd find. The thought made his heart clench and left a bitter taste in his mouth.