Chapter 5( 18+)

OK so I've been MIA these past few days am sorry. Shit happened. Any who let's proceed before i start blabbering. XD
***†*************

"Koo,wake up. We have places to be," Namjoon shook his adorable sleeping boyfriend trying to get him to wake up.

What he got in return however was a phone to his face.

"Ow,fuck!" He cursed.

Jung kook just turned the other way and snored away. In truth,he was having a sex dream. With a certain billionaire. And someone was disrupting him as he sucked on the biggest co-

He felt water splash on to his face and he coughed himself awake.

"What the hell Joon!" He screeched shooting daggers at his boyfriend with his eyes.

"Don't look at me like that. We have to go plan your upcoming tour so get your lazy ass up and meet me in the garage in twenty minutes." Namjoon said leaving the room.

Which was a good thing. Because Jung kook had a boner. While it hurt, it would be awkward explaining why he was having it in the first place. But the bastard deserved a punishment for waking him up like that. So Jung kook got up and took his sweet time to get ready. He took a thirty minute shower and dressed even slower. Then he put itchy powder in Namjoon's shaving cream and then left.

The scowl on Namjoon's face was priceless.

"What,you almost killed me today. We're even now. Drive!" Jung kook ordered his boyfriend as he took a sip of his protein shake. The showbiz wouldn't have him if he was out of shape and he didn't have time to work out today.

As they pulled up to the record label,Jung kook could feel a migraine coming at the site of the paparazzi waiting for them.

"Fuck my life," he groaned.

"For once we agree on something. Lemme tell Porschia to send us the security guards. We won't make it without them," Namjoon said taking out his phone.

Two minutes later,three guys the size of mountains came out and came over to their G Wagon and surrounded the both of them and just like clockwork,the pap tried to jump them.

"Jung kook is it true you weren't invited to Jimin's after party?" One screamed out.

"Is it true you were the only one who didn't attend? I heard even Beyonce attended,"

Now while Jung kook wasn't the one to be baited to answer their stupid questions he couldn't help himself from this time.

So he answered," Please,anyone who attended that dumb excuse of a party was probably blackmailed or paid. Everyone knows am the life of any party."

Then entered the company where he found Namjoon glaring at him. He played dumb batting his long lashes at his older boyfriend.

"Its true isn't it?"

"Why do you hate Jimin so much?" Joon asked clearly confused. However some demons Kook wasn't ready to share just yet.

"Because he's a cunt," he answered as they reached the conference room where everyone else had gathered. Jung kook spotted his manager glaring at him from last time and blew her a kiss. Her reaction was priceless.