Chapter 10

I dedicate this chapter to desmadres
         ****************
That night Jungkook was in a good mood. Same as the next day at practice. He was energized. Even his choreographer commented on his good mood but didn't complain because he made his work easier. He felt as if he was floating on cloud nine. It was like he was a teenager again and had his first crush. But he never had a normal teenage hood. He never got to experience high school and crushes and proms. He was too busy worrying about his next meal,a place to live or just a stupid problem. So all of this was very new to Jung kook and he didn't seem to mind it very much.

When Namjoon called him into his office,Jung kook practically skipped his way there like a bunny.

"Someone's happy today," Joonie commented,"what happened last night? You're practically glowing."

"Nothing much," Jung kook kept it curt.

"Well OK then. You need to get changed right now. We're going out for lunch with Yoongi and Jimin," Namjoon said and just like that Jungkook's bubble burst into a million tiny pieces.

"Um....raincheck," Jung kook tried to get out of the stupid engagement.

"Why?"

"I just remembered there's an meeting Topaz today to see her new boyfriend,yea that's it. Have fun without me," he said turning around leaving Namjoon to try and make sense of the dumb excuse he'd thrown at him.

If he'd have to spend a whole afternoon with Thotmin as he fondly called him,he'd gouge his eyes out. He didn't have to meet Topaz actually. He hadn't talked to her in over a month so he whipped out his phone and dialed her number.

"Hello Kookie," Topaz answered cheerfully.

"Hi am in a rush today so if anyone asks,you and I are meeting up for me to meet your latest sugar daddy," Jung kook informed her.

"Wait wh-.........."

"Thanks,bye," Jung kook said cutting the phone off.

His thumb then hovered over Taehyung's number. A small part of his feeling guilty for doing this to Namjoon. But after remembering what the guy's mouth and tongue could do,his brain went hazy. Guilty feelings locked away,he pressed call and anxiously waited for the other end to pick up. He didn't wait long.

"I was wondering when your beautiful self would call," Taehyung said his deep voice causing a chill down Jungkook's spine.

"How did you know it was me?" He asked his breath picking up.

"I knew you'd call is all," the guy replied smugly.

"Cocky much?" Jung kook asked rolling his eyes but also spotting a cheeky smile.

"Call it intuition. Any who why'd you call me, pretty one?" He knew exactly why the boy had called him but he wanted to hear him say it.

"I want to see you. Right now," Jung kook said feeling needy.

"Bratty much?"

"Oh you have no idea,"

"OK my driver will come pick you up and bring you to my place. If anything happens,you asked for it," Taehyung said and cut the phone. Truth was he also couldn't wait to see the boy. He hadn't stopped thinking about him since last night and he felt happy knowing he wasn't the only one.

Thirty minutes later,Jung kook stood outside a luxury bachelor pad,too nervous to ring. What if Taehyung got tired of him? Oh god he should leave. What was he thinking? His thoughts were cut short however when Taehyung opened the door,seeing him and then pulling him inside. Once the door was shut he smashed Jung kook on the wall and kissed him swiftly.