Chapter 12

Jung kook was once again dreaming of sexy whips and remarkable sex when his stupid phone shrilled him awake.

"Stupid little shit," he cursed as he picked it up. He noticed that the sun had set now and it was at night. "What?"

"Why are you always so salty when you pick up my phone calls?" Namjoon's voice came from the other side.

"Because I was asleep and you woke me up," he replied rolling his eyes.

"I thought you said you rain checked to go to Topaz' place," the guy questioned frowning.

That definitely woke Jungkook up now. Shit! Shit! Think of something idiot......

"I am.....I mean I still am. It's just uuuhh......we had a few drinks and I passed out. Yes that's it," he said the words with his fingers crossed hoping Namjoon would buy them.

"Oh OK. Well do you need me to send someone to come pick you up?" Namjoon asked

"NO....No...I'll probably just sleep over and come home tomorrow," he trailed off.

"Oh,well OK then. It's just that we never get together these days and I missed you but I'll just see you tomorrow I guess."

Jung kook felt guilty at this but it went away once the door opened and sex god himself walked in. Jung kook hadn't even realized he was in Taehyung's room. He mumbled some words and then cut off the phone and then fully faced Taehyung.

"Didn't know I wore you out that much,"the cocky bastard smugly said approaching him.

"Don't flatter yourself,I've had better," Jung kook sassily replied.

Taehyung reached where he was and pushed back on top of the bed,climbing over him. He kissed him hard,savouring the taste oft the beautiful boy under him. He wished he could keep him here forever. Make him his. But he knew he couldn't have that. It was only wishful thinking.

"Guess that I'll have to step up my game then," he said to the Jung kook who looked heavenly with swollen lips,just fucked hair and marks over his pale skin.

They kissed once more,bodies igniting a spark between them and soon they were lost in each other. Kissing,touching,fucking like it was their last. Taehyung didn't feel bad he made the boy cheat on his boyfriend. He'd wanted him from the first time he lay his eyes on him. Now he'd gotten a taste of him and he'd be damned if he let him go.

He was addicted to Jungkook's lips,his body and his personality. He wanted to break down his walls one by one until he was consumed by him. Jung kook was like a flame,drawing Taehyung in. He wanted him,all of him and he didn't care if he would get burned. He just couldn't help himself.

Jung kook on the other hand didn't know what this attraction was. All his life he'd never experienced something as raw as this. He knew he felt happier with the billionaire. He felt high and he didn't want to come down. But Jung kook was scared. He never believed in love. He saw what it did to his sperm donor after his mom left and swore that that would never be him.

As they fucked for the third time that night,Jung kook just prayed that he wasn't falling for the guy. He just couldn't. It was just sexual satisfaction. Yea that had to be it. Once they'd get bored with each other they'd part ways and never see each other again. Plus Jung kook remembered Taehyung saying he was in the States for business and once he was done he'd go back to South Korea. The thought left a bitter twist in his stomach but he convinced himself it was for the best.

⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

Meanwhile Mark was getting anxious. He liked everything to be in order and today once again,he'd stalked Jung kook to Fifth Avenue but the bitch at the reception had called the guards on him and now he was thrown out. They didn't want peasants here,she said. Dumb cunt! Once he'd get his money he vowed to remember the slut and make her pay for humiliating him.

He had no choice but to wait. He couldn't afford any mistakes. The plan was already in motion. He'd sent Jackson for Chloroform and managed to convince Yugyeom to let them use his parent's warehouse as the location. Not that he made the idiots do everything. If the plan failed,nothing would be traced back to him.

Earlier that day he'd gone and purchased Halloween masks. All was left was a few nicks here and there and then all they had to do was wait for an opportunity. Mark had faith it'd come soon enough. Now however,he couldn't afford to make any mistakes. Not when he was so close to getting his revenge and money.

As he hid in his car,he waited for the boy to come out,but he never did. Mark found himself dozing from fatigue. He was tired from his stupid job and making plans. Before he knew what was happening,a man woke him up with a yell and he realized he'd slept there the whole night.

He almost cursed himself before seeing the boy coming out of the building with Kim Taehyung in tow. He was limping. Mark quickly got out of his car and followed the pair which seemed to try to keep a low profile. He saw Jung kook getting in the back of a car. But what really brought out a smile on his face was when he saw them kissing.

He couldn't believe his luck. Shit,the little slut was fucking around with billionaire Kim Taehyung. He was cheating on his boyfriend! This story would sell like hot cakes on the tabloids. He would make a fortune of of this. He decided to keep it to himself until he had proof of the boy's activities. Then he'd sell it to the highest bidder.

Payday would actually come sooner than he'd anticipated. Maybe there was some truth to the saying........patience pays.

⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫
Sorry for the delay. I have a new story out. Wouldn't mind a little support on it XD.....

Any who enjoy and don't forget to vote....thanks😊