Chapter 14

Meanwhile Jungkook sped down the freeway on his way to see Taehyung needing a stress reliever. In his hurry to leave he'd forgotten to carry his psychedelics. Some lean would be really helpful right about now. But he reckoned sex would have to do it. This time he didn't even feel guilty he was about to cheat again. He was so fucking angry all he saw was red. He sped up going well past the speed limit but frankly he didn't give a flying fuck. He got to the street Taehyung lived,took the elevator to his suite and gave a loud ring on his doorbell. It was late as hell but he what he wanted,he got. Regardless of dumb shit like time.

He heard soft footsteps coming towards the door and when it opened,a sleepy looking Taehyung appeared. He looked hotter than ever to Jung kook with his tousled hair,pouty lips and naked chest. So Jung kook jumped on him in an eager kiss definitely waking the older up.

He pushed him into the room closing the door behind him with his foot.

"Whoa whoa whoa. As much as I enjoy our time together pretty boy,mind telling me what's up?" Taehyung said cutting their heated session short.

"Am just really stressed right now. And I need some relief OK?" Jung kook answered puffing out his cheeks.

Taehyung looked at him for a moment and then asked,"Do you wanna maybe talk about it?"

"Not right now. Can you like please fuck me. And not like kinky fucking. Just fuck me until I forget everything in my head. Can you do that?" He squeaked out and Taehyung thought he couldn't look any more adorable.

So in a fit of the moment,he lifted Jung kook by his waist and carried him towards his bedroom. He set the boy down on his bed and then went to retrieve a bottle of strawberry scented lube and a condom. He came back and then got back to kissing him. It was slow and sweet at first. But they got carried in the heat of the moment and the kiss once again became passionate and sloppy and downright dirty.

Taehyung broke the kiss only to remove Jungkook's hoodie and he was pleased to see he had nothing underneath. He proceeded to kiss his neck leaving bite marks. Jung kook squirmed under him in a bout of horniness and neediness. Taehyung chuckled at the cute display of the younger and then got to his chest. He licked the younger's nipples and placed gentle bites on them loving the sighs that came from Jung kook. He wanted to unwind his mind.

Even for a little while,give the younger the release he yearned for. It was clear now he had a liking to Jung kook. He found himself thinking about him all the time. Like today at work,he didn't even focus on the meeting to open a chain of malls across the States. No,all he thought about was if he was doing OK after his scandal.

When Jung kook called him,he quickly answered completely ignoring the meeting and stepping out and spent the next hour just pacifying him. He was a goner and he knew it. He wondered if the love between Jung kook and Namjoon was genuine. He thought that if Jungkook was his,he'd move the very moon itself if it meant the boy's happiness. He knew he was wrong for thinking this but he couldn't help it.

Right now,seeing the boy completely under him,made him want to protect him from everything. He wanted Jung kook for himself. He vowed he'd make the boy fall for him as well. Because in his whole twenty five years,Taehyung had never felt this way about anyone. His ex Rose was a close second. But that was before he found her in bed with his dad. Apparently that was her aim all along. To have her claws on the Kim empire. He should have told her that no matter what happened,family came first to them and afterwards,his father kicked her away.

This made him have a difficult relationship with his dad. And he knew he was being a hypocrite by wanting a taken person,but the heart wants what it wants. So he decided to make the best love to Jungkook. So good that he'd make him never wanna leave. So that's what he did.