Chapter 3

Now as Jung Kook sped down the freeway, all he could think of was how crazy all this was. Nothing could have ever prepared him for fame and stardom.  After signing with Namjoon, his success came fairly easy. He had looks that all fangirls went crazy for, he could dance which came as a surprise because he did not ever think he could, and he had an amazing voice. What was crazy was the lifestyle that came with his success. He was famous now,he couldn't hang out with Alejandro or Topaz or do something as simple as order food alone. The scandals were another thing. His life was on full display. That meant that all his dirty laundry would come to light. Surprisingly it wasn't that bad. 

The first one was when his shitty sperm donor came and acknowledged him. He had come all the way from Minnesota. Jungkook being the savage he was, pretended he didn't know the guy and that his dad had passed away at thirteen. He wasn't lying. Sperm donor had never done anything for Jungkook to qualify him as a father. The prick, finally seeing that Jung kook wasn't budging took the hint and went back to Minnesota where he lived out the rest of his pathetic life.

Jung kook was a quiet kid, but what he dreaded the most was dear old Johnny coming for him. He'd confided this to Namjoon. Not everything though. He just told him he'd stolen some cash from a pimp a year after they began dating.Namjoon assured him that he wouldn't come for him. They could afford the best lawyers now.That however did nothing to calm Jungkook. He knew from experience that no one ever got away with anything. Everything, no matter how insignificant, always had a price.

His fears were confirmed when at an endorsement with Chanel,he met up with Jimin. Another skeleton he'd kept in the closet. Somehow,he had managed to be a model for an Italian agency and was doing promotions for Chanel. Jung kook nearly fainted and Jimin, soon Jung kook found out was just as crazy as him. He'd made Jung kook's experience hell while shooting until one day Jung kook had enough and had to confront him.

"What the fuck is your problem?!" Jung kook asked.

"You know goddamn well what my problem is. Why did you leave me there,huh?!" Jimin answered," do you know what i had to go through for what you did? Johnny took me prisoner and let all his fucking friends rape me,you dumb fuck!! He said it was what i deserved for letting you escape without telling him. So fuck you,Jung kook. You deserve everything i give to you and then some!!"

"Shit am sorry, I didn't......."

"Of course you didn't. You've never cared for anyone but yourself. You're selfish and pathetic!" Jimin screamed at him letting all of his frustrations out.

Jung kook was a sociopath,so he usually didn't feel bad for things he did but this time he felt a huge lump at the back of his throat. He hated being responsible for people. He was responsible for what happened to Jimin. But was he supposed to do? He was fifteen and naive. Of course he thought of himself first. Nobody ever put him first anyway.

"Look i was young and stupid. I was fifteen for fuck's sake and i didn't even know you that well. So sorry for looking out for myself," he tried reasoning with Jimin.

"Yea i got that the first time. Now I'll look out for myself too," Jimin spat out leaving him there looking like a fool.

That was how Kook got Jimin as an enemy. He and Jimin were known by everyone for hating each other. Jimin and him competed in everything. Who wore the latest at Red Carpet,who had the most endorsements,who had the most followers on social media,even who had the bigger,most expensive house. It was funny but Hollywood lived for their drama. The two just couldn't stand each other. But only the two of them knew why.

Now as Jungkook pulled up to his fifteen million dollar mansion in Palisades,what was in his mind was how he'd have to outshine Jimin on Red Carpet at the Met Gala tomorrow.

The event was only attended by the cremè de la cremè of every field

The event was only attended by the cremè de la cremè of every field. Singers,models,actors,athletes,oligarchs,tycoons. Anyone who was anyone in Hollywood would be sure to attend and Jung kook had to look his utter best. The theme wasn't there this year so celebrities were bound to go crazy.

He and Namjoon had bought the house together after Jung kook had made his first millions. He went inside and found Namjoon in his office having a meeting online. Namjoon upon seeing him immediately wrapped up his meeting and gave Jung kook his attention.

"I heard you left as soon as you finished your concert," Namjoon said although it came out more of an accusation.

"Yea i missed your dick so i canceled my meeting with GQ and came straight here," Jung kook said approaching Namjoon seductively.

"Koo,you know that's unethical of you,"he replied as Jung kook wrapped his hands around his neck and sat on his lap grinding his ass on Namjoon's dick.

"Don't pretend you don't like it," he tartly replied kissing on Joonie's neck knowing it would undo him. He was right and soon he was bent over Joonie's desk,getting fucked.

The guy had a huge dick and Jung kook loved it. What was boring was that he didn't know what to do with it. Or Jung kook for that matter. Jungkook enjoyed rough sex but Namjoon treated him like a doll. It was missionary or doggy style and quite frankly Jung kook was getting bored. He wanted to experiment on new things. Wanted to have a little spice in his sex life. However as Joonie gently fucked into him all Jung kook could think of was if it was time for a change.

He somewhat loved Namjoon. He owed the guy his career. But sometimes he wondered whether he cared for Joonie as a lover or a father figure. The guy was amazing to him. Something Jung kook didn't get from people. People just assumed he had it all. The looks,the money,the fame. They didn't care for his well being. Even Alejandro and Topaz didn't check up on him that much once they got their big breaks.

Namjoon however was different. He loved Jung kook with all his heart. He was there when the boy was feeling low and always encouraged him to cheer up. Or before he'd go on stage and get an anxiety attack. Joonie was there to calm him down. He celebrated his tiniest achievements with him and when he'd get nightmares at night from his traumatic childhood,Namjoon was there to comfort him.

In a way,the guy was his support system yet Jung kook couldn't find it in him to reciprocate his love. God knows he'd tried. It felt bland to him. If he could, he'd love Namjoon too but Jung kook was a realist. He knew that his time with Namjoon was coming to an end. But he was scared.

He knew how cruel this world could be and he wasn't about to face it alone. As he took a shower with Namjoon, he came to a conclusion that he'd fight harder for them. He couldn't bear to be alone.

"Namjoon,"he called out to him on their huge bed.

"Yes pretty boy," Joonie answered.

"I love you," the boy declared. Maybe if he said out loud he'd finally start acting on those words.

"I love you more baby boy,"Namjoon replied smiling widely,his cute dimples on full display.

What Jungkook didn't know was how soon he'd wished he'd swallow those words. Because life had never gone exactly right for him. And it was about to throw him a curve ball he'd never seen in his life.

              *†*****************

Announcement

Taehyung comes in the next chapter.
Also please vote if not too much to ask. And don't be a silent reader. Comments are appreciated. Thanks XD