Chapter 16

Jungkook got home about an hour later. His saving grace was that Namjoon had never made their residence known. Celebrities went mad when they found paparazzi outside their homes. With a life so public,something like their privacy was a rare luxury. He found Namjoon in the study sipping on some Peach Ciroc. He could tell the poor guy was exhausted by the bags under his eyes. He too,was mentally drained by thinking about Taehyung's sudden revelation from a while earlier. That and confused. Now that everything was in the open it should be simple right? He was also attracted to the guy too. But he wasn't sure he was ready for that type of commitment. At least with Namjoon it was clear where they stood. With Taehyung he had no clue what he would expect. And he knew how very different they were. He wasn't sure he was ready to live in Taehyung's world.

"Hey," he greeted Namjoon meekly sitting on one of the office chairs.

"Hi," Namjoon greeted curtly before setting his drink down.

The silence was almost deafening and Jungkook could feel his anxiety coming up. 

"So....I found the tape recorder which had the audio that was leaked. It was in the flowerpot outside our room. I didn't find who put it there but I did manage to get the paparazzi off your tail," Namjoon said ever straight forward.

"That's great," Jungkook gulped,"I guess."

"You don't seem too happy about the news," Namjoon commented.

"I've got a lot on my mind right now," 

"Well you're gonna have to fix that because the hotel in Las Vegas wants you in two days. It'll be good for you. You'll go,perform,we can have some fun while things cool down a bit here and then we'll come with you feeling better.Sound good?" 

Jungkook just nodded too tired to even speak.

"Koo am sorry,OK? For what I said about you last time. We were both clearly going through some things and we both said things we didn't mean so can we just forget about it?" Namjoon said with this adorable look on his face. 

Jungkook was still hurt. But he was too emotionally drained to pick a fight,so he let bygones be bygones. Besides,they would reconcile over in Vegas after Jungkook burned out his credit cards on ridiculous shopping and gambling.So he dragged his tired self to the bedroom and went to sleep. With his mind still in a mess of course,but there would be tomorrow to think things through.

***************************** 

Mark was behind the house when he heard the plan. Shit! This would ruin everything before it had even began. He ran over to his van where his group of idiots were waiting for him. 

"Change of plans,we're going to Vegas," he announced.

"What? But we had planned everything here," Yugyeom said already panicking.

"Well we'll just have to re arrange everything. The little twat is going to be staying in Vegas for a while and we can't risk waiting till he gets back because then we wont have any tabs on him," he reasoned with them.

"Well how are we going to get there?" Jackson spoke up from he back,"Vegas is a long way from LA."

That might have been the most logical thing the guy had ever asked or said in his entire life.

Mark then turned toward Yugyeom with a smirk. The guy caught on Mark's drill and shook his head profusely.

"No Mark no. You know I can't use my dad's credit card. He'll kill me if he finds out what we're up to," He cried wishing he hadn't told Mark about his dad owning  a shipping business.