Chapter 22

This chapter is dedicated to DoUbLeZone

Note kinda long chapter ahead. Brace yourselves my dudes.....

♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️

Jungkook slept in fits and starts,shivering all the while. When he woke up he felt himself burning up and nauseous. Great,how was he going to find his way out if he was Ill? He'd overheard Yugyeom and the guy who'd attempted to rape him say that today the transaction would be made. He should be happy right? But something in his gut told him to hold that thought. Some how,he didn't think it would be that easy. Not with a guy like Mark. He noticed he wasn't tied up anymore. Maybe the guys saw his sickly state and thought he wouldn't be much of a threat. It was great on his part.

Yugyeom came in with a slice of dry bread and some murky looking water. However Jungkook wasn't in a position to bitch about it since his throat felt like sand paper so he closed his eyes and gulped it down anyway.

"Am getting worse. Am freezing cold and then burning up," Jungkook said.

Yugyeom came over and touched his forehead and then grimaced.

"You really are sick. But don't worry. Mark is coming in to put you on the phone and after we get the ransom you can go,"

Like that was supposed to make him feel better. If anything,the pit in his stomach sunk deeper.

⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

When Mark was ready to make the call,he put on a face mask to cover his face. Jungkook felt like laughing. He'd already seen it. So why was the guy hiding it now?

"You do know that I've already seen your face right?"he asked Mark.

"Yea,you have. But you're boyfriend doesn't," Mark snorted at it.

It didn't matter. He could give a vivid description of him.

"You'll tell them you're alright understand? That's all you'll say or I'll slice your pathetic self into tiny pieces,"

Jungkook wanted to roll his eyes at that. Somehow,it didn't bother him as much as it should have. So just nodded his head.

♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️

When the phone rang,it was exactly 8AM and everyone was ready. And of course,it was on speaker.

"You have to stall him Namjoon," Jin drilled into him. He'd acquired some super special equipment on the black market. It was ironic really,since the FBI were still here and couldn't do shit to him. If the situation wasn't so dire he'd be laughing.

Namjoon accepted the call and the first question was if he had the money. Shocker.

"I do. But I have to know that he's Okay,"

"I'll put him on right now,"

"Koo?" Namjoon almost wept.

"Joonie?"

"Are you Okay?"

"Yea,am fine. Just pay them and they'll let me go."