Chapter 11

I'll just leave this here.......
Also I dedicate this book to
ErinJungkookie

****************

Jung kook went to sleep with a smile etched on his face. The next he had a cover shoot for Vogue Magazine and an interview with them. He wasn't particularly enthusiastic about it. Mainly because the editor was a bitch that was always trying to come onto him. No matter how much he told her he was gay and was about as straight as boiled spaghetti,she still lusted after him. Sometimes all he wanted to do was slap a tattoo on his face and look like Tekashi so people would butt off of his life. His looks felt like a curse more and more each time.

The day came and when he was driven in his car,he got a text from Taehyung

I miss you :)

He was flattered to say the least. Having the guy text him had him grinning from ear to ear.

I miss your cock. Could care less about you.

He was teasing of course. He'd enjoyed their talk after sex.

-.- really? You're such a brat.

With that a smile crept on his face. He was happy that Taehyung checked up on him and not for sex. He wished Namjoon was more like this at times. But then Namjoon was older so their mindsets weren't the same.

Am kidding. I miss you too
(〜^∇^)〜

He bit his lip anxiously. He never missed anyone. What was Taehyung doing to him?

His manager looked over at him after finishing a call and said," Namjoon just got word from Burberry's head designer. They want you for their winter collection."

"Ok,"he shrugged but the bitch still looked at him,"what?"

"You'll be doing it with Jimin." She added.

He sighed,lacking the energy to get angry. He couldn't catch a break without the dumb cunt now could he?

"Fine," he said curtly.

"Fine?" She asked.

"What do you want me to say? I'll just go,sign the stupid contract and hope I don't kill his stupid ass so yea fine," he said rolling his eyes. That was the end of the discussion. His phone vibrated and he looked at the text from Taehyung.

Can I call you?

Bad time. Look I gotta go. Ttyl.

His mood by the time the got to location was gray to say the least. The bitch,Danielle,met them enthusiastically and Jung kook went to the fitting room to get ready for the shoot. The clothes they picked for him were hideous and he'd be caught dead first before he'd put them on so like the brat he was,he bitched until they let him pick his own outfit.

 The clothes they picked for him were hideous and he'd be caught dead first before he'd put them on so like the brat he was,he bitched until they let him pick his own outfit