A Second Chance, To Run - Ch.3 (Sequel-Emma & Johnny's Story) *In Progress*

*Hey everyone, here's the next chapter :) please vote, fan and comment!!

Emma walked through the locker room with her hood up and headphones crammed into her ears. She kept her eyes fixed on the floor so you wouldn't catch anyone's eye. Most people at her school thought she was a freak - she kept to herself, always handed in her homework on time and never got a detention. Many would call Emma a nerd or a geek, others would says she as just shy and preferred her own company to others. The truth was that Emma didn't want to be popular, she didn't even want to be liked particularly, all she wants was to be left alone.

Beside her Johnny walked straight backed, his hands stuffed deep in he pockets of his jeans but he held his head high. Many pairs of hormonal lustful eyes followed him, taking in his natural black hair and handsome features with hungry eyes, hands itching to touch his muscled arms and lean body. Johnny was well away of the other students hot gazes upon him, his werewolf senses were heightened as he smelt the heavy tang of desire and jealously. Though it wasn't all directed at him. Some of the eyes following his sister were equally as heated. The wolf within Johnny growled, his possessive instinct to protect his sister - his pack mate - rising up.

"Relax," Emma said suddenly, pushing down her hood and pulling out an earphone, "you look like your about to wolf-out any moment."

Johnny glowered, but he could feel that his sister was right. His jaw ached as if his gums were too tighter for his teeth and in his pockets his nails had lengthen into claws.

"Can't you sense them watching you?" Johnny growled, shooting a group of muttering boys a death glare.

"Yes," Emma said exasperatedly, "but most of them are staring at you, not me."

Johnny growled again, his eyes burning gold, "I wish they would learn to be more subtle about it!"

"We'll can you really blame them," Emma said in a cheerful voice, slipping her arm through the loop of her brother's arm, " we are drop-dead gorgeous."

Sighing, feeling some of the tension leave his body at his sister's joke and her calming touch, Johnny forced a stiff smile. The twins stopped by they lockers and Johnny leaned against the cool metal as Emma opened hers and rifled through it in search of something.

"Hey, Johnny, Emma!" A familiar voice called to them. They looked up to see Harvey weaving his way through the crowd to reach them. The teen was one of the few students who Johnny and Emma considered to be their friend. He was tall and skinny, with short curly blond hair and crystal blue eyes that always sparkled with amusement. Emma liked Harvey, his good humour and carefree manner was like a breath of fresh air in her life. Johnny too couldn't help but be infected with the teen's bubbly personality, though he often found him slightly irritating.

"Hello, Harvey," Emma greeted him with a smile and a quick hug.

Harvey's smile grew, "morning, Emma. Good weekend? How are you both?"

"We're fine, thanks," Johnny muttered, he wasn't in the mood to put up with Harvey's over-the-top cheerfulness today.

Fortunately, Harvey was used to Johnny's mood swings.

"Someone's grumpy this morning," Harvey grinned, reaching out to ruffle Johnny's dark hair as if he was a toddler.

Johnny left out a growl, catching the teen's wrist and shoving it away, hard. Harvey was momentarily taken aback, but he quickly recovered and bounced back.

"Your parents back yet from their work trip?"

"No," Emma said, zipping her bag up and clinging it over her shoulder.

"Awesome, coz I was thinking we could use your house to hang out tonight. You know, like we used too, order in a couple of pizzas, watch crappy TV and gossip like twelve year old girls," Harvey winked and grinned lopsidedly, he reminded Emma of a Labrador puppy.

"Sounds fun," Emma began but Johnny interrupted harshly, "maybe another time."

"Oh, ok then. I just thought as we would have the house to ourselves it was a good opportunity, but its fine -" Harvey sounded put out and his grin slipped for a fraction of a second.

"It is a good opportunity," Emma said quickly, putting one hand on Harvey's arm and the other on her brother's, "come on, Johnny, it will be fun to relive the good old days for a night."

Johnny eyed his sister with an angry, reproachful look. Then shrugged his broad shoulders, defeated, "fine, come on over tonight 6."

Harvey's wide grin returned and he reached to ruffle Johnny's hair again. The young werewolf ducked out of the way easily and Emma was sure she caught the glimpse of a tiny smile playing at the corner if her brother's lips.

Then, suddenly, he stiffened and any lightheartedness dissolved from his body like sugar in hot tea. Johnny stood stock still, his eyes wide and staring - his pupils blown wide in a mix if shock, disbelief and panic. Every muscle in his body had tensed and his joints had locked up.

Bewildered, Emma followed her brother's horrified gaze but saw nothing amiss. Though she wouldn't have, she didn't even see the new girl standing timidly in the doorway to the locker room. Harvey was looking too, equally as confused and unseeing.

But Johnny had, he had seen her, and he recognised her. He recognised her small, petite frame and her long curly red hair, but most of all her large round green eyes.

It was the girl from his dreams. The girl he had never met, never actually seen until now. The girl who he wanted to hold, to kiss.

The girl his wolf - his werewolf side - wanted to kill.

*End of chapter 3. Thanks for reading :D So, what did you guys think? Please leave a comment down below!!! Don't forget to became a fan