Love, obsession, loathing. Make up your MIND! Part 5

(C) Copyright

Love, obsession, loathing, love, obsession, loathing. Make up your MIND! Part 5

Sequel to 'I live with vampires and werewolves, did I mention they're all guys?'

*Everyone it's longer YES*

Two weeks past, everyday filled with confused emotions and rash thoughts. Marcus called every morning, each time his voice growing hoarser. It killed me to know he was like that and it was because of me but what could I do, I couldn't lie to myself about from true feelings towards Sasha. They would never go away, no matter how hard or how long I tired to ignore them.  

Back when I was waiting for those ten years the pass, I remembered thinking that the whole thing with me and Marcus wasn't how true love was meant to be. Real love doesn't have any bounders; love doesn't wait for a subtle thing like age. I could kid myself any longer; something hadn't felt right when I was with Marcus. I guess I had ignored it as I thought he was the one I was meant to be with.  

Then...there was when I was near Sasha...and nothing matter but me and him. He made me feel warm, safe, alive, pretty and happy but most of if felt right. Those few years I had lived with him had easily been the best I had ever lived and would ever live as long as I continued to deny my love for him.  

The emptiness I had endured for the past ten years finally became clear to me. I was missing half of myself, Sasha was mine and I was his.  

It is your fate to hurt each other... Jeremy's warning rang out around me.  

"I believe we make are own future," I whispered, "fate is just a word..."

Next thing I knew I was getting out of my car and standing before the double front doors of my old home.  

The flowers lining the porch hadn't been watered enough and had died and leaves covered the gravel. Never get men to look after plants, they will always fail dismally it's in their genes.  

I swallowed trying to dislodge the lump that had risen in my throat, my palms were sweaty and my heart pounded. Shaking I lifted my hand and pressed the doorbell. I held my breath, listening for any sound of approaching feet behind the thick wooden door.  

The door opened and Damon stood there his hair scruffy his face unshaven, dressed in a pair of tatty jeans and a black close fitting black t-shirt.  

I meet his gaze and my stomach cringed back, he had black-purple rings under his eyes but it was the lifeless look his eyes that made me so anxious they were dull and hollow.  

"Kelly..." Damon murmured in amassment.  

"Damon I'm so sorry for everything..." I whispered but I didn't get to finish, Damon grabbed me and pulled me inside, slammed the door then turned back to me and gave me a huge hug.  

"Kelly?" shouted a voice.  

I struggled out of Damon's inhuman grip and looked sideways to see Alistair running towards me.  

"Hi Alistair," I said muffled against his chest as he too rapped me in his arms.  

"We're never letting you go again," Damon growled, leading me upstairs, Alistair close on my heel.  

"You don't have to worry about me anymore guys," I laughed, "I finally realize that I am meant to be here with you." 

"I thick you'd better tell that to Sasha," said Alistair as we stopped outside his room.  

My mouth had suddenly gone dry and my pulse quickened.  

The guys stepped back and I was left alone in front of Sasha's bedroom door. I knocked shakily but there was no answer, I glanced at Damon but he just nodded his head. I took a deep breath, gripped the door knob and turned it.