I live with vamipres and werewolves, did I mention they're all guys? Part 5

(C) Copyright

I live with vamipres and werewolves, did I mention they're all guys?

I sat on Sasha's lap, one arm around his neck, my other hand stroking his face gentle. My heart ached for him but a new feeling I was nervous to accept was clawing in my stomach.

We we're sitting in the office waiting to be called in to see the principle. The rest of the guys stood dotted around the office. Damon was leaning against the wall his arms folded, his head hanging, eyes closed. Alistair stood staring detached out of the small window. Lowell sat on the other chair, twirling his thumbs. Troy and Ian stood closed to the door sharing the iPod that Troy held, Ian was slightly head banging to the music and Troy was tapping his leg.

I shock my head; I can't believe they don't care Sasha almost exposed their secret.

The door opened and Principle Mr. Knight walked in, his dark eyes narrowed at the sight of me draped over Sasha. Mr Knight was a tall man, with pale skin and dark brown eyes and hair that couldn't make up its mind if it was going grey or not.

"Could you get me Miss Kelly's file please," he said to the secretary who let the room at once.

I frowned, why did he need me file?

Mr Knight sighed pulling the secretary's chair from behind the desk and sat down heavily on it and spoke like he couldn't really be ask to be here.

"So Sasha why don't you tell me what happened?"

Sasha didn't answer, he just looked down at his clasped hands but I felt him shake.

I hugged him more tightly, ignoring the principles air of disapproval.

"Listen boys, I aware as young miss Kelly here about your situation and I sympathise I really do but if others start finding out then...I'm afraid we have a problem," said Sir curtly.

"We'll all do respect principle Knight but none of us would every willingly let that happen," said Damon, unsmiling.

"I understand that Damon but-"

"I'll leave."

I stared at Sasha my mouth open and untangled myself from him.

No...

"I know thing can't go back to normal now," continued Sasha his voice thick with sadness, "so I'll leave, no one will miss me."

"How can you say that?" blurted out Alistair, marching over to his fellow werewolf.

"He's right Sasha leaving wouldn't help, if anything it would juts prove your have something to hide," agreed My Knight.

But Sasha wasn't listening; he got up and walked towards the door.

I sprang forwards, blocking his way, raising my eyes to meet his.

"You can't go, I whispered, "I couldn't live without you Sasha..."

And it was true, how true I couldn't even have started to guess at that point but I knew I ran deeper then my own soul.

Mr Knight stood up and said loudly, "take some time off, all of you."

The secretary came bustling back in then and handed Mr Knight my file then left quickly again.

"Um Sir why do you need me file?" I asked nervously, looking past Sasha's broad frame.

"Because I'm phoning your parents Kelly, do they know your living with six guys?"

No they didn't and I am so DEAD...

End of Part 5

So what did you think?

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW AND VOTE!!

XX