Love, obsession, loathing. Make up your MIND! Part 9

(C) Copyright

Love, obsession, loathing, love, obsession, loathing. Make up your MIND! Part 9

Sequel to 'I live with vampires and werewolves, did I mention they're all guys?'

We finally parked on the edge of another part of the coast, high upon the grassy cliff edge, a sheer drop only twenty metres in front of us.  

I sat in the front seat of the car, the door locked, glaring out of the window at Damon, Sasha and Alistair who stood talked. Night had fallen and I could only just see the guys through the windscreen. I knew what they were taking about, what else could it be when Sasha locked me in the car! Damon was telling them what Marcus had said to him.  

I can believe they're leaving me out of it! I thought viciously to Jeremy thankful for the warm of his fur against my side.  

Maybe their doing to protect you, Jeremy growled helpfully.  

Yar right! I snapped back, I have more right to be told what happed then Alistair or Sasha; I was the one who slept with the gone-rampaging-sociopath!  

I sat fuming, my cheeks flushed, my eyes furious slits.  

Do you know who Damon called? Asked Jeremy, trying to change the subject.  

No, if I knew then you would too stupid, your part of me remember!  

I know I can't believe it ever, snarled the grey wolf, his voice anger with hurt.  

Guilt flooded me; I turned to look at him.  

I'm sorry Jer- I broke off he was gone.  

I sighed, rubbing my forehead hard; more annoyed with myself then anyone else now, well maybe not Marcus! 

Though I didn't know who Damon had phoned, I guessed they weren't human; it was hard for vampires to have long term human friends obviously.  

I had managed to catch two names before Sasha had herded me away like a sheepdog into the car. Carlos and Justin, I had no idea who ever of them were, I thought the name Carlos sounded familiar, I think I had heard Damon mention him a few times before.  

The sound of an approach car made me spin around in my seat, my heart leaping into my throat.  

A sleek jaguar rolled up the sloop towards us, its headlights dimmed so not to blind us or not to give them away.  

I beeped the car horn, and rattled the handle, signalling (well swearing) at Sasha to let unlock the bloody door.  

He did and I almost fell out of the car in my hast to get over to them before the other car reached us. 

"It's alright," said Sasha, as soon as I was in earshot, "its only Carlos and Justin."  

Despite my anger I rapped my arms around Sasha's strong one and pressed myself into his side. He gave me a quick reassuring kiss before turning his gaze on the jaguar that had now reached us, pulling up alone side our car.  

The purr of the large engine died and the two front doors opened and two guys stepped out gracefully both dressed in clothes as luxurious and sleek as their ride.  

The one who had been driving was a vampire, he was in his thirty's, with very short hair, bright powerful blue eyes, a handsome yet warn face, a face that had seen many hardships, he was tall, broad, his tight black shirt showed off his sculptured chest and biceps.  

The other guy was a werewolf, about the same age and build, handsome, his eyes silver, his brown hair longer and he was wearing black leather trousers.  

Damon hugged the first guy warmly and shook hands with the second guy.  

I was surprised at the amount warmth Damon's hug held, if I hadn't known better I would have thought he was maybe gay.  

"Kelly this is Justin and Carlos," Damon introduced them.  

"Hi," I said smiling.  

"I still can't believe it," laughed Justin," that Sasha has final settled down with a human. No offence," he added quickly glancing at me.  

"None taken," I laughed.  

"I can," chuckled Carlos, "good choice Sasha."  

I noticed Carlos had a slight Australian accent to his voice also there was something about him that made me feel safe.  

"So Damon," growled Justin, "what trouble have you gotten yourself into now?"  

"The P.A.I.B are after us," Damon said quickly.  

"Why?" asked Carlos.  

"It's a long story," sighed Alistair.  

"I tell it," I said, stepping forwards, "it's my fault really."  

Sasha began to objected, bless him, god he really does love me even after everything.  

"A year ago, after things with Sasha had ended, I met um a vampire called Marcus and I well...I thought I loved him...but I didn't so that ended. I went back to Sasha, I don't even understand why he took me back," I paused, looking up into Sasha's smouldering eyes then carried on.  

"The problem was Marcus did really love me and now he wants revenge on me and Sasha. He sold us in to the P.A.I.B."  

"He's very dangerous, so that's why-"  

"What's why you called us, to protect you," snorted Justin.  

"No not us, we can look after are selves, I called you Justin to get the P.A.I.B off our backs as you have a friend on the inside and Carlos I asked you to come so you can protect Kelly."  

"What!" I shouted, "I don't need protecting-"  

"You don't think I can protect her?" snarled Sasha.  

"Of course not Sasha," growled Damon, "you can protect Kelly from a group of P.A.I.B soldiers or from Marcus and what ever vampire, werewolf friends he has tricked into helping him. But you can't protect her from all of them."  

"I accept," interrupted Carlos, "I'll look out for the girl."  

"Can you all please stop talking about me like I'm not here!" I shouted, clenching my fists.

*A few hours later*

I walked up to Damon who stood with his back to me at the edge of the cliff looking out at the ocean with distant averted eyes.  

"Damon," I said, stopping beside him, "can I ask you something, about Carlos?"  

I sensed Damon's tension and his voice was filled with tension and on edge.  

"What do you want to know?"  

"Um...how do you two know each other?"  

"Carlos was the one who bit me...alright? ...Carlos turned me into a vampire!"  

Damon turned on his heel and walked stiffly away, leaving me alone and confused on the edge of the cliff.  

It was then when I heard the sound of rocks falling into the sea below and then the ground crumbled away beneath my feet.

End of Part 9

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW AND VOTE!! 

XX