"Right In Front Of Me" Amatsuki X Reader

SCHOOL AU UP AHEAD!!!!!!!!
AND ALSO THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE A PART 2!
_____________________________

AMATSUKI'S P.O.V:

It was my first day of school that day. I was busy looking for my classroom. When I found my classroom I opened the door. And I saw a girl sitting all alone by herself. "Good morning!" I greeted. The girl waved at me. "Good morning!" She replied. I sat down in front of her. It was really awkward. I didn't know this person but she was....pretty. I blushed a bit. After a while of silence,more students started coming inside the classroom and then we started class.

TIME SKIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(still Amatsuki's P.O.V)

It was break time and I decided to talk to the girl I saw earlier this morning. I was walking around,looking for her. After a while,I found her sitting alone so went to her. "Hello! Is it okay if I sit here?" I asked. She smiled at me. "Yup! Go ahead." She answered. I sat down beside her.

"My name is (Last name) ( Y/N). It's nice to meet you!" She introduced herself. I blushed a bit. I never knew someone as pretty as her would be okay with being friends with me. "My name is Amatsuki. It's nice to meet you too." I introduced myself. We talked for a bit. 

It was nice talking to her. I think I'm starting to like her.
............................................Yup,I think I really like her now.

'I can't believe that the one I've been searching for is..'

'Right in front of me'

A/N:
Sorry if part1 is not that good. Well,part2 will be here very soon. I hope you liked this and thanks for reading!

Utaite X Reader 1 (COMPLETE)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara