"In Front of Everyone"(Shima X Reader)

Idk what to put here
_____________________________

You were at Sakata-kun's house along with Senra-kun,Urata-kun,and Shima-kun. "Do you guys wanna get dinner?" Sakata asked. "Sure." All of you guys agreed and went to a restaurant.

You guys ordered the food and ate dinner.

SHIMA'S P.O.V:
I was just eating dinner with Urata,Senra,Sakata,and (Y/N). It was just a normal day. Suddenly,Sakata-kun asked me a question. "Nee,Shima,when are you gonna confess to (Y/N)-chan?~" Sakata asked. I was so embarrassed. I could feel my cheeks getting warmer. All I said was "I will confess to her,later. And I will prove it." I whispered to Sakata. After that,we finished eating dinner and went back to Sakata's place.

AUTHOR'S P.O.V:
You,Senra,Urata,and Shima went back to Sakata's place. "Wanna play some video games?" Sakata asked. You and the others nodded. You guys played some video games. "Do you guys like anyone?" Urata asked. "EH?!" You and Shima shouted. "wwwww" Urata,Sakata,and Senra laughed. You could feel your cheeks get really warm. "Oh shut up Urata! I'm pretty sure you like Sakata-kun." Shima said. "What? NO WAY!" Urata replied. You laughed at them and went back to playing the video game.

Later on,you guys were resting.

"Hey,Shima why don't you prove it now?"

"Okay,sure."

Shima stood up. "Nee,(Y/N)-chan." Shima called. "Yeah?" You replied. You stood up and went to Shima.

SLAM!

Shima pinned you to the wall or rather he "KABEDON" you. The other three just stayed silent.

"(Y/N)-chan,what do you think about me?"

"I think yo-"
*kisses you*

Everyone was shocked. "I love you." Shima said. He hugged you.

"I love you"

'Thank you Shima-kun'

'Even if it was in front of everyone '

A/N:
I'm back with a Shima X Reader! I don't really have anything to say here. Anyways,I hope you like this and thanks for reading!