"Thank You" Amatsuki X Reader

This is part2 of the previous chapter and this part is basically fast forward to after a few weeks of when you and Amatsuki met each other.
_____________________________

Amatsuki's P.O.V:

I am planning to confess to (Y/N)-chan today. Sure,it's been a few weeks and it's a bit to early but,STILL! I really like her. Ever since the day I met her,I've had a crush on her.

Author's P.O.V:

It was break time and Amatsuki was talking to his friend,Mafumafu. "So..about (Y/N)-chan.." Mafu said.

"Hmm?" Amatsuki was confused.

Yeah, he likes her but he was never open about it to anyone except himself.

"You like her right?" Mafu asked.

Amatsuki was surprised. How would Mafu know? 'Was I showing it too much' Amatsuki thought.

"Yeah,yeah you're surprised that I know but that's not important." Mafu said.

Amatsuki was embarrassed.

'Was it the way I look at her?'

'Do I act differently in front of her?'

Amatsuki kept on asking himself questions. He was blushing. Sakata passed by them and saw this. "Oi,Ama-chan is blushing~ He likes someone~" Sakata teased. That just made Amatsuki blush even harder. Sakata just walked away,as if nothing happened.

TIME SKIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You were talking with Amatsuki,as usual. "So do you like someone Ama-chan?" You asked. You liked Amatsuki so of course you would ask that. It was silent. You looked at the ground,waiting for an answer. "Yes,I do." You looked at him. "And it's you (Y/N)-chan. I like you.." Amatsuki said. You started to blush.

You looked back to the ground. Amatsuki was looking away,embarrassed by what he just said. You guys were silent. Then,You looked at Amatsuki and kissed him. It was only for three seconds. You pulled back from the kiss and Amatsuki was so red. Once again,it was silent.

"So will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes."

'Thank you'

'(Y/N)-chan.'

A/N:
FINALLY PART2 IS HERE. Sorry if it took a while. Anyways,I hope you liked this and Than You For Reading!