"Warm" Sakata X Reader

It was a snowy night. The sky was a bit dark,though it gave a really calm vibe to you. You were inside your house,wondering what to do since you got bored. Suddenly,someone knocked on your door. 'Eh?' You thought. You opened the door.

"Sakata-kun?" You asked.

"Hello (Y/N)-chan." He greeted.

"Oh..hi there." You replied

You guys sat down on the couch. "So,how are you?" You asked. He looked nervous.

"Well..can I stay over for the night (Y/N)-chan?" Sakata asked. You were a bit surprised about the sudden question.

"Well..wait,what happened?"

"Its a bit too cold at my place and I figured that maybe I could stay here for the night.." He answered.

"Hmm..okay sure. Though,I only have one bed. So I'll just sleep on the couch."

"Wait..shouldn't I be the one staying on the couch?"

You guys kept on thinking about who should sleep on the couch and just decided that the both of you will just sleep on your bed since your bed wasn't that small and that it could pretty much fit two people.

Sakata then went to the bathroom to take a shower and you on the other hand,was busy scrolling through your phone the whole time.

When Sakata was finished,he put on some clothes and went to your room. He immediately went on your bed,tired. "Eh,what's the matter Sakata-kun?" You chuckled a bit. "Nothing,I'm just a bit tired." He answered,burying his face into one of the pillows.

"I'll turn off the lights off then." You walked up to the switch and turned off the lights. You went back on your bed to see a little redhead sitting up on your bed.

"Oh,did you need something?" You ask.
"Oh,no I don't. I'm just gonna sit here for a while." He replied.

"Well,okay then.." You said. It was weird for him to do that but you realized that it was because he wanted to use his phone. So you just lay down on your bed and fell asleep.

It was the middle of the night  and you woke up. You looked to you other side of your bed and saw Sakata who was fast asleep.

Some cold air passed by you,making you shiver. You wrapped your arms around your legs. "So..cold.." You whispered,still shivering.

"(Y/N)-chan.." You heard someone call you,his voice sounded like he was really tired.

You looked at Sakata,thinking that he was just dreaming or maybe even,sleep talking. Sakata then held your hands. "Are you alright?" He asked,and still sounded tired. You looked at him.

You saw that his hair was a bit messy and some of his bangs were covering his eyes a bit.

"I'm okay. It's just a bit cold in here." You replied.

You felt someone hug you.

"S-Sakata-kun.." You were surprised that he hugged you all of a sudden. "It's okay,I'll keep you warm." Sakata kissed your forehead.

You guys fell asleep again,still hugging each other.

A/N:
Sakata is a bit out of character or a bit OOC in this chapter don't you think? Oh yeah,sorry if I've been gone for a while. I was busy with school and stuff like that. Anyways,I hope you liked this and Thank You For Reading!