Request Chapter!king Amatsuki X Reader

This is a part1 of 3 parts so,yeah
_____________________________

Amatsuki looked at the ground. "It's so lonely here.." He sighed. There was no queen for him. Absolutely no one to be with. There would be times where he would stay alone in his room sometimes and be so bored. The brunette went downstairs.

While walking,he happened to pass by (Y/N),who had a low placement at the kingdom. She was just a supporter,nothing really special. She was always underestimated by people at the kingdom. But she always thought that one day she would be at least,looked upon by a few people.

Though,she happened to catch the eye of Amatsuki.

"Good Morning (Y/N)-chan.." Amatsuki greeted.

"Ah Good Morning,Majesty. Oh,what seems to be the problem right now?" She tilted her head.

"Oh please,drop the Majesty. Just call me Amatsuki. And also,it's nothing. You don't need to worry." Amatsuki walked away.

'What's bothering him?....' (Y/N) thought.

The day ended with (Y/N) not knowing the answer to her question.

TIME SKIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was the next day.It turns out Amtsuki started to like you. Though,he knew that if the whole kingdom knew,they would be weirded out.

And it also turns out that some person at the castle saw (Y/N) and Amatsuki talk to each other yesterday. She started making fun of (Y/N) since she thought that she just wanted to be the the queen. "Don't even try talking to him again!" She laughed and walked away. You felt bad. 'I just passed by him though' You thought. You walked back to your room in silence.

While you were in your room,you heard someone knock on your door. You opened the door and saw Mafu. Mafu was a commander. He made the decision making and responsibilities. "Ah,good morning,Commander Mafu!" You greet. "Good Morning!" He smiles.

"What could I help you with?" You ask him.

"The King,Amatsuki,wants you to visit him at his room later." He answered.

"Ah,okay! I got it. See you, Commander Mafu." You greet.

"See you!" He walks away.

'Why would he want me to visit him?' You ask yourself.

TIME SKIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You knock on the door of Amatsuki's room. "Yes? Ah,(Y/N)! It's nice to see you." Amatsuki greets. "It's nice to see you too,King Amatsuki!" You reply. You walk inside thhe room and see Mafu there too. "Oh,Hi Commander Mafu." You greet. He waves back at you. You sit down beside Mafu.

"So,what can I help you with King Amatsuki?" You ask.

"Could you drop the king it's kinda embarrassing. Anyways,I need to talk about the castle...."

"Hmm?" Mafu tilts his head.

To be continued..

A/N:
Thanks IloveAmachan for the request! Sorry if it is not that good but I hope you like this! There are still going to be 2 more parts so,yeah. Anyways,Thank You For Reading!