"Misunderstandings" Soraru X Reader

SCHOOL AU UP AHEAD!!!!!!!!
_____________________________

Soraru had always been a close friend of yours. He's always helped you when you needed help.

One day, you saw him and decided to greet him. He greeted you back, but something seemed wrong. He didn't really look like he wanted to see you and the girl he was walking with had a disgusted look on her face.

You got embarrassed and walked away.

'Did I do something?'

'Or was it some rumor that girl told him?'

'Well, she was always known for making rumors about people that weren't true..'

'She likes Soraru-kun like I do...'

'What if they're together and she told something bad about me?!'

You thought. You got really worried. You went to your classroom and for the whole time during class, you just kept on thinking about what happened.

TIME SKIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was lunchtime and you sat alone. Lon saw that you looked pretty depressed, so she sat down next to you.

"Hey, (Y/N)-chan? You seem pretty depressed. Did something happen?" Lon asked you.

"It's just that...seems like Soraru-kun doesn't wanna talk to me. He didn't even bother to talk to me when he saw me a while ago...." You answer. Lon pats your back and you looked down.

"Don't worry! I'm sure it's just something that bothered him! Not to mention that he likes you..." She smirked.

"I'll talk to him about it!"

"Wait, Lon you don't need to-"

The blonde girl ran off. You sighed and continued to eat your lunch and realized what Lon said just now.

"Not to mention that he likes you..."

'Wait...'

'WHAT?!'

You blush hard.

TIME SKIP (AGAIN!)!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was the next day and it was break time. Soraru hadn't talked to you since then. You felt lonely and felt like the one you had been bestfriends with for so long ditched you for someone that might have possibly been "better" than you.

You look down at your desk and start crying. Lon saw you and walked to you.

"(Y/N)-chan, what are you crying for?" Lon asked with a concerned look on her face. She then realized why you were crying and smiled.

"I told you not to worry! I talked to Soraru-san already!" The blonde smiled.

You quickly wiped your tears and looked at her.

"What did he say?" You ask the blonde.

"Not telling you until 'it' happens!" Lon smirked and started to walk away.

"What do you mean 'it'?" You look at her with a confused  look on your face.

You walk out of the classroom and see Soraru approaching you. You quickly try to run away from him until he grabs you by the wrist.

"(Y/N)-chan, wait!" You look back and see Soraru holding your wrist. He lets go of your wrist and looks at you.

"Lon told me what happened...." Soraru scratched the back of his neck a little.

"So what..." You look at the ground.

"It was all just a misunderstanding!" The male exclaimed.

"That girl...you know she's known for being the one making those rumors, right? And you know she likes me. She came up to me yesterday and she was really clingy! She started talking trash about you and I didn't want anything to happen so I just agreed with her. When I saw you, I really wanted to talk to you, but I couldn't since, she was there..." Soraru explained the situation.

You looked at him and hugged him tightly.

"Thank God...I thought you actually hated me...." You looked at him and he hugged you back.

"And...can I tell you something?" Soraru asked you.

"Yeah, sure. What is it?" You get curious.

"I actually like you..."

Your eyes widen and you blush really hard.

"R-really?" You ask him.

"Y-yeah..." The boy blushes and smiles.

"Well..."

"I like you too, Soraru-kun"

A/N:
HELLO AGAIN!!!! I know it's been quite a while since I've updated this book. A bunch of updates will be made in March so look out for those too. Anyways, Thanks For Reading!