"How Do You Say.." Mafumafu X Reader

You were at Sorararu-kun's house and you guys just finished a collab together. "So..umm..(Y/N)-chan?" Soraru called. "Hm,yes?" You looked at him. "I need to ask you something." He stated. You looked at him.

'What could this guy have to ask me all of a sudden?' You asked yourself.

"W-well,what's your question?" You got a bit nervous.

"Do you like Mafu-kun?" He asked. 'EH?!' You were shocked. And yes,you did like him,but there was no way that you would want Soraru to know that! "Wait,why would you ask that Sorararu-kun?" You started to get even more nervous though,trying to act casual. "Oh,don't try to hide it it's okay. I wouldn't tell it to anyone you know?" Soraru informed. You had a slightly mad look on your face. "Fine,I do like him." You said,looking away from Soraru. Soraru crossed his arms and looked at you. "I'll help you. That's why I wanted you to tell me." Soraru stated. Later on you guys were talking about confessing and stuff like that.

TIME SKIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was the next day and you were at your house with Mafu. While using your phone,a notification popped up. You saw that you got a text from Soraru.

Soraru-
So you live with Mafu right?

(Y/N)-
Yeah..why?

Soraru-
Then you have more chances to confess! You know!

(Y/N)-
So many chances yet so little confidence..

Soraru-
Oh yeah,your not really a confident person. Well,if you want it,then you should work hard for it. Right?

(Y/N)-
I mean,you do have a point.

Soraru-
I know you can do it. And you should not be worried. Mafu-kun likes you back.

(Y/N)-
Eh?! Don't say things like that,okay?!

Soraru-
Hmm? Are you sure? I think you'll regret not believing me.

(Y/N)-
Whatever. Anyways,thanks Sorararu-kun.

Soraru-
No problem.

You put your phone down. 'That was weird..' You thought. Mafu looked at you. "Is anything alright (Y/N)-chan?" Mafu asked,looking confused. "Oh,no it's nothing." You replied. He nodded and went to the kitchen.

"Nee,(Y/N)-chan~ I cooked dinner." Mafu called. You went to him in excitement.

"Itadakimasu!"

After a while,you finished eating dinner. Then,you went to do your normal night routine. Take a shower,put on clothes,brush your teeth,and use your phone.

You were sitting beside Mafu,who seemed to be thinking of something. "Nee,Mafu-kun,What are you doing," You call. "Ah,just figuring out how to do something. Nothing much." He replied. "Oh,okay." You look back to your phone.

"(Y/N)-chan?"

You here Mafu call you. You look at him.

"How do you say.."

"I love you"

Your eyes widened. You felt heat on your cheeks

"M-Mafu-kun.."

He smiles at you and laughs a bit. You start to cry.

"I think you should put all your feelings into it. Is that how?"

"Y-yes"

"Then.."

"I love you (Y/N)-chan! I really do!!"

"I-I love you too Mafu-kun."

"Now I know.. how to say.........
I love you"

A/N:
Happy birthday Mafu-kun!!!! Not really related to a birthday though. Well,Thank You For Reading