"Beautiful" Sakata X Reader

SCHOOL AU UP AHEAD!!!!!!!!
Oh yeah,this might be a bit too short so,sorry about that.
_____________________________

You were at school. You and your bestfriend,Sakata were talking to each other.

"Umm...(Y/N)-chan. If you don't mind,let's walk home with each other,okay?" Sakata asked,smiling a bit.

"Ah,sure! I don't really mind." You reply.

_____________________________

You were walking home with Sakata. You guys talked about funny things that happened just a while ago,school stuff. Just normal things.

"Nee,Sakata-kun." You called.

"Hmm?" Sakata looked at you.

"What did you get on the test a while ago?" You ask.

"76%" Sakata fake cried. (aww,poor Sakata)

"Aho. I should probably help you study next time." You laughed a bit. Sakata crossed his arms and looked away.

"Ah. Did you know that Shima-kun and Senra-kun are in a relationship now?" Sakata asked.

"Eh,really?" You were shocked.

"Mhm!" Sakata laughed.

You guys talked more for a bit.

Then,for some reason,it became quiet. The scene was awkward now for absolutely,no apparent reason at all.

You looked around. Since it was snowing,you decided to talk about how pretty it was.

"Sakata-kun,don't you think the snow is pretty?" You finally broke the silence.

"Yeah it is beautiful..."

"Just like you,(Y/N)-chan..."

Your eyes widened. You could feel your face heat up because of what he said.

"S-Sakata-kun"

"Nee,(Y/N)-chan"

"You're really beautiful,you know that?"

A/N:
Yes,I know this is a bit short. Sorry if you wanted something normal. wwwwww Anyways,Thank You For Reading!