"I Ship It!" Senra X Reader

You were about to go to Luz's house for a collab. You got a taxi so that,you could go there. His house was not that far but,not that near either.

You got to Luz's house. You knocked on his door.

"Coming!" Luz shouted.

Luz opens the door and greets you.

"Hello,(Y/N)-chan! How are you?" Luz greets you.

"Ah,hi Luz-kun. I'm fine,don't worry!" You reply.

Luz let's you come inside his house.

"Eto...someone else is her too. I don't think you know him,though..." Luz says as you guys walk to the living room. You get curious about who was there too.

"Oh,that's fine. I don't mind." You reply.

You get to the living room and see your boyfriend,Senra.

"Ah,Senra! You're here too?" You run to the blonde and hug him tightly.

"Wait,you're friends with (Y/N)-chan?" Luz asks with his eyes widened.

"E-eto..." Senra scratches his neck a bit and looks at you.

"I couldn't find the right time to bring it up..." Senra continues and smiles awkwardly.

"Ohh,okay." Luz says. You let go of Senra.

"Well then,let's do the collab now?" You suggest.

"Sure." Luz replies. You two walk to his music room.
Senra uses his phone in the mean time.

_____________

You were done with the collab so,you three decided to go to Luz's room to do...something? You guys didn't really know. You three just went to his room,anyways.

You guys watched and did random stuff on Luz's computer.

You were there for quite a while,to the point where you fell asleep beside Senra.

Senra saw this and pulled you closer so that,you could lean your head on his shoulder.

Senra and Luz just continued to talk to each other and Luz didn't even notice a thing. Senra eventually fell asleep as well.

_____________

"Hey,Senra?" Luz called.

"..."

"Senra?" Luz turns around to see the two of you,fast asleep.

"ww oh well,Mafu's also coming over,anyways." Luz chuckled.

'ww they're so cute.'

Luz thought.

TIME SKIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You woke up to see Senra beside you.

"Eh?" You got confused.

Senra looked at you.

"I don't know how in the world we fell asleep here. And also,where's Luz?" Senra says,confused,as well.

You both go out of his room and see Luz and Mafu look at you two.

"Oh,hey Senra! Why didn't you tell me earlier? ww" Luz laughs.

You and Senra blush in embarrassment.

"It's alright,we won't tell!" Mafu continued.

'Now,they know..."

"AHHHHH! I SHIP IT!" Mafu and Luz shout at the same time.

You and Senra didn't anything and just had an embarrassed look on your faces.

A/N:
I'm so sorry Blue_Girl423! I tried to make the part2 but I'm not that good at smut. Please forgive me!

Anyways,sorry to all of the other people that read this book since,I've been gone for a while! Thanks For Reading!