Request Chapter! Sou X Reader

Thank you -Raaan_ for requesting this chapter! I hope you will like it!
_____________________________

It was just another day with you hanging out with Eve and of course your boyfriend, Sou at Eve's house. You three played video games and joked around like any other time you would visit Eve. It seemed like a pretty normal day.

Sou started drinking since, Eve let him. You thought it would be fine since, Sou knows the consequences.

It was getting pretty late, so you decided to go home with Sou already. You went to check on him and saw Eve beside him with a worried look on his face.

"Yeah....(Y/N)-chan?...." Eve called you.

"Is something wrong?" You reply as you immediately became curious.

"I think Sou is drunk...." Eve answered. You didn't want to believe him at first.

"Don't start joking around, Eve. He can't be drunk. He knows the consequences..." You replied.

"No, really though! I'm not joking! This is really happening, I promise!" Eve exclaimed. You sighed and decided to check if he was really lying or not.

"Sou?" You sat beside your boyfriend and put your hand on his shoulder. He immediately hugged you, tightly. Your eyes widened and you were finally convinced that your boyfriend was actually drunk.

"Okay, Eve. I believe you..." You were still being hugged by Sou.

"D-do you need help bringing him back to your place?" Eve asks with an embarrassed look on his face.

"Definitely..." You sweat a little.

You, Eve, and drunk Sou went outside of Eve's house and started walking to your place.

"Nee, (Y/N)-chan?" Eve calls you once again.

"Hmm?" You look at him.

"This is your first time experiencing Sou being drunk, right?" Eve asks while looking at Sou, who was saying nonsense things.

"Of course it's my first time seeing him like this. I haven't seen him drink until now." You hold Sou's hand and he blushes.

"(Y/N)-chan~ I didn't know you would hold my hand all of a sudden~ wwww" Sou laughs. You blush in embarrassment and look away. Eve laughs at what just happened.

You three eventually reached your place. Once you got inside the house, Eve brought Sou to the bedroom and went back out of your house.

"Well, I'll be heading back to my place now. See you!" Eve said goodbye as he waved at you. You waved back.

"Oh yeah, good luck with Sou. You'll never know what will happen." Eve smiled and chuckled.

"O-okay, thanks!" You thanked him and he left.

You decided to take a shower, so you went to the bathroom.

TIME SKIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You decided to check on Sou, so you went to your bedroom. You saw him trying to sleep, but when he saw you he opened his eyes.

"Hi (Y/N)-channnnnn!!!!!!!" Sou exclaimed. You got surprised by the sudden action.

"H-hi, Sou!" You couldn't stop yourself from smiling because of how cute your boyfriend was. You went on the bed and went beside him.

Right after you went beside him, Sou hugged you tightly and smiled happily.

"I love you, (Y/N)-chan!" Sou hugged you tightly. You smiled and wrapped your arms around him.

"ww I love you too, Sou-kun." You laughed.

Sou kissed you on the lips and ruffled your hair. You blushed over the sudden action and smiled. Sou saw this and laughed.

"You're so cute when you blush~" Sou teased as he held your hand.

"ww I'm not as cute as you, though."

A/N:
Here's your request, -Raaan_! Sorry if it wasn't what you expected, but I hope you still like it! Anyways,Thank You For Reading!