"What You Left For Me"(Sou X Reader)

(edited)

WARNING:SCHOOL AU UP AHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
_____________________________

It was your first day of school today. You were transferred to another school  by your parents. You walked into the school building. 'I don't even know anyone here! What should I do?!" You thought. Well,you were in a new school. You looked for your class and finally found it. You walked inside your classroom and greeted everyone. "Good morning!" You greeted. You went to your chair and sat down. The teacher came inside the classroom and everyone greeted him. "Okay,let's start class now students." The teacher said. You guys introduced yourselves and began class.

TIME SKIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was break time and you were looking for a place to sit. You saw a familiar face. Someone you've known since years ago. You ran to him and you saw Sou. You and Sou were bestfriends since elementary school. You had to move so you weren't able to see him anymore. Sou saw you running and he recognized you. "Hey,(Y/N)-chan it's been a while!" Sou happily said. "Yeah I missed you a lot Sou-kun!" You replied. You started to remember everything  you did with Sou and you were about to cry tears of joy. Just before you cried,Sou  pointed at your bracelet. Then,you then remembered why you had that bracelet.

FLASHBACK
_____________________________

"(Y/N)-chan!"

"Yes Sou-kun?"

"Here."
*puts bracelet on your wrist*

"What's this Sou-kun?"

"Just in case we get separated  one day,keep that."

"Hmm..okay!"

"I got one too,look!"
_____________________________
END OF FLASHBACK!!!!!!!!!!!

"You still have it with you." Sou stated. "I also have mine still. Look." Sou also stated. You were crying. You missed him a lot. Sou hugged you. "Thank you,(Y/N)-chan." Sou thanked you for keeping the bracelet with you all this time. Though,It was silent for a while

"I love you (Y/N)-chan."

"I..."

"I love you too Sou-kun."

_____________________________

'Thank you Sou-kun'

'It was what you left for me'

A/N:
It's been a while I guess. I finally made a Sou X Reader story! It took me a really REALLY long time to find a plot. I hope you like this. Thank you for reading!