"Defend" Sakata X Depressed Reader

You have been all depressed lately,due to all the hate you've been getting as an utaite.

You just started of normally and started singing for fun. Doing collabs with people. One of those people were,Sakata. He was a boy with red hair and red eyes. You both became really close with Sakata that you guys did a lot of collabs with each other.

Though,for some apparent reason,people hated you. They said it was getting in the way of Urasaka. You tried to ignore it at first but,the more you did,the more comments showed up talking trash about you.

You went into hiatus for  while and that's how you got here. Sitting in your room,alone,just doing nothing at all. A lot of your friends were texting you to see if you were alright but you never replied and turned off your notifications.

You heard a knock on the door and decided to actually check for once.

'Who would want to visit me in such a cold weather like this?!'

You thought. You opened the door to see Sakata standing right in front of you. And he was...

Crying?

The redhead hugged you tightly.

"I *sob* missed you so *sob* much!... why did y-you *sob* have to leave me alone?" It was now really clear that Sakata really was crying.

You just stood there and didn't know what to say. You put your hand on Sakata's shoulder and he let go of you.

You started wiping his tears away as his red orbs looked at you.

"I'm sorry,Sakata..." You apologized and continued to wipe his tears.

You let go of him and closed the door since,it was getting cold.

"Why did you go on hiatus,anyway?" The redhead asked as he looked down.

"Well..." You look down,as well.

"People were hating on me..." You replied.

"They said that,you and I shouldn't be friends..."

"They said that,I was getting in the way of you and Urata-kun..."

You remembered all the hate you got for the past months.

Sakata's eyes widened.

"So,I decide that,maybe,I shouldn't have became an utaite,after all..." You continued.

"And that,I should just do something else..."

"But..." Tears started welling up in your eyes.

"I don't really want to-"

"Why?!" Sakata hugged you again.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?!" Sakata asked as you started crying.

You didn't reply and just kept crying.

Sakata patted your back,trying to calm you down. Eventually,you stopped crying.

"If you told me earlier,I would have been defending you already." Sakata says as he wipes the left over tears of your cheeks.

"I'm sorry..." You apologize to him,once again.

"Don't think that you shouldn't have became an utaite. You can do whatever you want to. You're a really great person and you don't deserve to get hated on like that." Sakata smiles.

"A-arigatou..." You thank him and smile as well.

Sakata couldn't help but tackle you with another hug.

"Please,don't hide anything from us like that again,(Y/N)-chan!" Sakata shouts as he hugs you tighter.

"Sakata..." You can't help but smile at his action.

Sakata,suddenly kisses you on the cheek.

"E-eh?" You get shocked at what the redhead just did.

"Sorry! Just couldn't help it! wwwwww" Sakata "apologizes" to you.

You both just laugh afterwards.

A/N:
Here's another Sakata X Reader for ya'll! Hope you liked it! As always,Thank You For Reading!