"My Gift To You" Senra X Reader

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SENRA!!!!
Oh yeah this might be a bit long.
_____________________________

It was the day before Senra's birthday and you were looking for a gift to give him. Well,you did like him after all and wanted him to like you back.

'What should I get him?'

'Should I buy something?'

'Should I make something?'

'Uhh..'

You thought. After a while, you finally got an idea. "I should ask Shima-kun for help!" You said as you picked up your cell phone.

(Y/N)-
Hello Shima-kun!

Shima-
Oh,hi there. What's with all the excitement?

(Y/N)-
Well..can you come over?

Shima-
Hm? Why?

(Y/N)-
I need your help with something..

Shima-
Umm..okay,sure!

You turned off your phone. You waited for a while.

Then,Shima came. "Hello (Y/N)-chan." Shima greeted. "Hi!" You replied. You let him inside your house.

You guys sat down on the couch. "So..what do I need to help you with? Shima asked,tilting is head a bit.

"Senra's gift. I don't know what to get him..." You replied with a sad look on your face.

Shima smiled. "Senra..oh,you like him right?" Shima asked. You blushed. "Well.." You didn't know what to say. "So you do like him ww." Shima laughed a bit. You nodded in embarrassment. "I don't think that's important though. He won't even like me back." You said,looking down at the ground. Shima looked and smiled at you. "You should confess to him. Confessing would be your gift" Shima suggested. Your eyes widened.

'Well..I guess I could..' You thought.

"I guess I could try.." You told Shima. He patted your back. "I'm sure he will like you (Y/N)-chan! You don't need to worry!" Shima informed. You smiled and nodded.

"Okay"
_____________________________

It was the next day and you were anxious. 'Would he like me back?'  You asked yourself. You were about to go to Senra's house so you got ready. Then,you headed off to his house.

You were at Senra's house and Urata,Sakata,and Shima were there too. "Happy birthday Senra-kun!" You greeted Senra. "Thanks (Y/N)-chan" He replied.

You guys played some video games with each other for a while. And eventually,it was getting late.

"Oh,I need to go now. It's getting late." Sakata said. Shima and Urata nodded. "Will you just stay here (Y/N)-chan?" Shima asked,grinning mysteriously. "Y-yeah." You answered.

Shima,Sakata,and Urata said goodbye and then left the house.

It was just you and Senra standing beside each other. And it was also a bit awkward.

"Are you sure you want to stay or do you want to go home too?" Senra asked.

"I think I'll just stay for a while." You replied.

You guys sat down on the couch. You looked nervous,obviously because of the fact you were going to confess. Senra saw this and looked at you.

"Are you alright,(Y/N)-chan?" Senra asked,worried. You looked back at him.

"Senra-kun?"

"Hm?"

"I like you."

Senra's eyes widened. "That's my gift to you,Senra-kun." You said. He hugged you tightly. "I like you too (Y/N)-chan. Thank you." He said,hugging you tighter.

"Happy Birthday Senra-kun."

A/N:
Happy Birthday Senra! Well,I think this chapter is a bit long. Anyways,I hope you liked this and Thank You For Reading!